Miserable night - SOOOO Sick!

IrishIze
on 12/1/04 9:26 pm - NJ
Yesterday I put the crockpot on with country spareribs for my sons. I got home from work about 5:30 and checked them. They smelled great, but I didn't plan to have any because of my fussy old pouch. I decided to take just a tiny little taste. I chewed and chewed and chewed and it went down fine. Five minutes later I had my head in the toilet bowl throwing up. This was at about 5:45. I threw up all night long. I tried a sip of water and that came up, tea the same thing. I've had things not sit right before, but this was so intense!! Even without a sip of anything I was throwing up the foamy white stuff and other stuff that was like uncooked egg whites....AWFUL!! I think I threw up at least once every half hour or so. I went to bed around 11 PM still feeling very sick. I woke up this morning and still don't feel good. I made a cup of tea and took a sip and off to the bathroom I went to throw up. When I did, there was the piece of meat!! Can you believe it? I am feeling a bit better, but not much. I have been able to take about 5 or 6 sips of tea, but I can feel the pouchy ready to heave it back up. I think I'll maybe call the surgeon today, because I don't think being sick should last this long. Has anyone else been sick this long from eating a piece of food??? On the bright side, I did lose 2 lbs. since yesterday.... Hugs, Nancy -76
Debra O.
on 12/1/04 10:32 pm - Chino, CA
I don't have any answers for you sweetie except to say hope you are feeling better soon. Call your Dr. ~Debra
melissaross75
on 12/1/04 11:11 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
I've never been that sick. Maybe it was because the meat was stuck??? I would call the surgeon too if I were you. Melissa
Tara118
on 12/2/04 1:47 am - Trenton, OH
{{HUGS}} Nancy!! I hope you are feeling better soon!! Tara 305/224/170
JustHat
on 12/2/04 3:17 pm - NM
I am sorry this has happened to you. I know it is no fun. This has happened to me several times. And, I know it wasn't from taking too big of a bite because I got to see everything twice. The puking is violent too. Some things my nutritionist suggests is going back to a liquid diet for a couple of days to help calm down the pouch. If you want to try something, then try a soda cracker. I hope you feel better soon. Hat
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views