FOOD and EXERCISE 12/1

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/04 11:46 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
WOW...hard to believe that December is already here! Back when it was 100 degrees, we were all being sliced and diced, and here we all are, nearly five months out and battling the Christmas season. Not a good food day for me. Too much snacking. B~2oz mozzarella cheese L~Weigh****chers microwave meal (rice and chicken)...turns out it's only about half a cup or so once it's thawed. D~McDonald's California Cobb salad (grilled chicken). Picked out all the chicken, ate a bit of the veggies, used my own full-fat dressing. S~1oz mozzarella cheese, 2 servings (maybe more) of wheat thins, too many pecans (did not eat this all at once!!!) I threw up some of those wheat thins, but not enough to undo the calorie and psychological damage that the created. I am SOOO sick of making myself sick. I'm thinking that it might be time to go to a support group meeting or get myself a shrink. Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill Pamela 352/286/278 by Christmas
Debra O.
on 12/1/04 2:58 pm - Chino, CA
I never usually answer this post, because I usually always eat the same boring stuff everyday...lol Pre B: 24 oz water B:Isopure Zero Carb blue raspberry protien drink 40grams protien more water 24 oz s:2oz beef jerky 10 grams protien L:teriyaki chicken on a skewer (leftovers) 8 grams protien Water 24 oz D:4 bites of an el pollo loco chicken bowl. (hubby brought it home...only really ate the chicken.) 10 grams protien S:beef jerky 10 grams protien Finishing my last 24 oz of water right now totals 96 oz of water for the day 78 grams of protien 650 calories I didnt excersise because I has choir practice tonight after work. ~Debra
melissaross75
on 12/1/04 11:38 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
Breakfast - nothing - grouchy pouch, just drank some tea Lunch - a couple bites of Chicken Chili from Ruby Tuesdays. Started making my pouch feel icky so I stopped. Sugar Free Jello with Cool Whip. Snack - about 4 ritz crackers Dinner - 3/4 cup refried beans with cheese, sour cream and taco sauce Snack - 1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese Bad day, pouch didn't even like water. That was first for me. No exercise
IrishIze
on 12/2/04 4:10 am - NJ
I had an awful day yesterday due to a tiny taste of pork, and today's not any better - haven't had anything but a cup of tea and two saltine crackers. B: Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie with Unjury protein powder L: Babybel mini cheese round That's all I got in yesterday before the dreaded pork.... Totals: Calories 170, Protein 28. ***************************** Exercise: Walked 1.5 miles Hugs, Nancy -76
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views