FOOD and EXERCISE 11/30

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/04 11:17 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B-2oz mozzarella cheese L-6 inch Chicken Teryiaki from Subway, 1oz baked Lays chips (there wasn't much chicken on this half of the sandwich, so I was able to eat the whole thing without being full) D-6 inch Chicken Teryiaki from Subway (gave some of the bread to the dog) S-1oz cheddar cheese stick EXERCISE: treadmill for 30 minutes Pamela 352/286/278 by Christmas
jcordell
on 11/30/04 12:32 pm - TX
I don't normally do this because I am a BAD kid! My protein SUCKS and so does the AMOUNT I eat (usually one X a day)... But, I did find out today that I don't dump on sugar. Why did I risk it? Cuz I'm a dum a$$ I guess...someone brought in rice krispey squares (oh, the lovely holidays....a long stream of home baked goods for the next few weeks). I ate one and only felt "weird", but didn't dump... Then, for lunch I had a small roast beef sandwich minus the bread and some baked lays. Then, for dinner had the meet off of a tri-tip sandwich and some mac/cheese. I didn't exercise cuz I jacked my leg up yesterday at the gym running...hopefully it feels better tomorrow so I don't have to keep hobbling around like an old man! As for water, that is one thing I almost always do good on, and today no exception...got in about 56 ounces or so. This is the most I've eaten in any day since my WLS, and I am proud to say I still only ate till I was satisfied, and with the exception of the rice krispey thingy (WHAT WAS I THINKING???) I made some good choices. Tomorrow, I'll do even better! Keep smiling and keep the faith! Your WLS Bro, Jeff -91
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/04 10:13 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
It sounds like sugar WILL make you dump! A rice krispy treat does have sugar, but it's not as much sugar as in some other things. For example, during Halloween, I could eat two fun-size Snickers bars without any trouble, but if one of those Snickers was a Baby Ruth, I was in trouble! For me, dumping has two stages. There is the "feel weird" stage, where I start to feel really tired and a bit lightheaded. This happened to me when I ate pudding at a restaurant that was labeled "sugar free" but wasn't. The second stage is full blown dumping. I ate a berry dipping sauce (about a tablespoon of it) and 15 minutes later, I was hot, cold, dizzy, weak, and my heart was racing. Moral to the story? Just because you didn't officially dump on that rice krispy treat doesn't mean that something with a bit more sugar won't knock you on your a$$, especially since you admit to feeling weird after eating it. Happy Dumping! Pamela -66
IrishIze
on 11/30/04 10:06 pm - NJ
I've been doing pretty well the past few days, but the scale still seems to be stuck . B: Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie with Isopure 0 Carb protein powder L: Babybel mini light cheese - 1 round; 2 thin slices of turkey pastrami S: 6 Glenny's White Cheddar soy chips D: Perdue baked Chicken cutlet with 1 oz mozzarella and a couple of tablespoons of spaghetti sauce S: Unjury in lemonade; Hershey's 1 carb soy crisp chocolate bar (yum!) Water: 72 oz Totals: 664 calories, 25 carb, 78 protein ******************************* Exercise: Walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views