Finally!!!!!!!!

kberkihiser
on 11/30/04 11:08 am - Lancaster, PA
It finally happened! After a month plus of no weight loss the scale moved!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeee! I weighed at the gym tonight at was down to 236! Woohoo!!!!!!!! I am soo thrilled! This puts me right at halfway to my goal!! Yippee! Just had to share i was starting to think this is where the bus stopped and i get off. Glad i was wrong. Kristy B 306/236/165
Sue G.
on 11/30/04 11:26 am - Aurora, NE
Been there done that hated it !!! down 2 this week hope this is a downward trend for me too ! Sue 311/260/175
us2bfat C.
on 11/30/04 5:42 pm - selden, NY
im glad to see that im not alone i am stuck at 157 for the longest time i still am quite happy with the weight loss thus far i am in a 7/8 stretch jean and i am no longer in anything that has an x on it.. i did however find out that i have a hernia does anyone have one? when i cough i feel a lump over my belly button and im not sure what to do? Stacy 232/157/132 -75
Monna W.
on 12/1/04 12:10 am - Susanville, CA
Congratulations on your loss. There was one point (early in the losing) that I was stuck at the same 2 or 3 lbs. for 6 weeks. Thought I was never going to lose more, but right now the weight is dropping off, much like it did in the very beginning. About your hernia. Be sure to see your primary about it. You will probably eventually need to have it repaired. I had an umbilical hernia prior to surgery and my surgeon fixed it while I was open. Our abdominal muscles get weak from our adipose tissue. If it bothers you, you can pu**** back in, but be sure to see your physician about it. It can get dangerous. Several years ago my son had to have emergency surgery to repair an umbilical hernia. Monna -99.5 lbs.
IrishIze
on 11/30/04 10:39 pm - NJ
Kristy - good for you!! I'm SO JEALOUS!! I've been going back and forth with the same pound for what seems like forever... Thanks for your post - guess there's hope for those of us that are still STUCK!! Hugs, Nancy -74
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views