Help with neck lines!!!!

on my W.
on 11/30/04 5:16 am - Canada
OK....folks.... I am so happy to be down 78 pounds but my neck looks like a chicken and I am only 37. I have several lines/ stretch marks/ I don't know what they are....going from my chin down to my neck and does anyone know any exercise to help with this???????? Karen from Canada (aka chicken neck)
IrishIze
on 11/30/04 7:27 am - NJ
I read a post somewhere that said if you tilt your head back and put the tip of your tongue as far back on the roof of your mouth as you can, it will help tighten up the muscles. I have the same problem as you, but I think I need skin tightening, not muscle tightening!!! Hugs, Nancy -74
Irene S.
on 11/30/04 12:04 pm - NJ
The skin will firm up a little over time. A friend of mine had the same problem and now at more than 18 months post op, her neck has tightened up considerably. irene
kberkihiser
on 12/1/04 4:05 am - Lancaster, PA
Try some skin firming lotion, It should tighten up some on its own, but the firming lotion applied daily should help too. I have been using it since about a month after the surgury all over and I have not seen any obvious excess skin yet -- however, I have 70 pounds to go and expect it to catch up! Kristy B 306/236/165
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views