4mos 8 days out...super short update

Traci72
on 11/29/04 12:50 pm - Hastings, MN
Computer keeps cutting out on me (internet keeps disconecting for no reason) so I'll keep this super short.... I'm now down 73lbs w/45lbs more to go. Not getting in enough water/protein/you name it as my pouch is still so picky, but it's no longer due to a stricture. Went in the end of Oct to make sure it didn't come back again, so all is good there. Can still only get a bite or 2 down before I feel the nausea start setting in. Can feel that my hands are shaking more than normal due to the dehydration, but it's not affecting anything, so it's not too big a deal. Dr. isn't sure why I can't seem to at least get my fluids in, but I'm getting enough in to keep me from needing serious help. I'm still very happy w/my decision and consider all this just minor bumps in the road. As my mom always quotes "and this too shall pass". I'm confident that this is only temporary, so am not worried. Still losing TONS of hair, but am looking towards that magical 6mo mar****ep hearing about. If it doesn't abate by then, I'm getting a somewhat shorter hairstyle to compensate for it. I still can't "see" the WL in myself or feel it, but to know that I've now *lost* my 7 1/2yr old son is AMAZING to me! 73lbs gone FOREVER!!!!
on my W.
on 11/30/04 5:07 am - Canada
Tracy you and I had the same surgery date....kindred spirits perhaps..I too am finding my hair is just coming out and coming out. I am getting a perm tomorrow to see if that will help. I started with the thickest head of dark hair anyone could ever have and now I have normal hair but it keeps falling out so I am starting to get concerned. I am down 78 pounds but NOTHING...did I mention..NOTHING in the past 7 days. I am getting my protein and water and could do a bit more exercise but still not overdoing it with calories. I find sometimes I can only have a few bites and it is like the pouch closes on me and nothing else will go in. Have a great day. I have 67 to goal...we will make it girl.... Karen 290 - 212- 145
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views