FOOD and EXERCISE 11/29

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/04 10:20 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Did I get the date right?? I was hoping to start low-carb this week in hopes of seeing the scale move (that seems to work best for me), but today was an off day for me. I had to take my daughter to the doctor because of an ear infection, and then visited my mother (who lives near the doctor) for the afternoon/evening. B~2oz mozzarella cheese L~Southwest Chicken Salad (from Jack-in-the-Box): I ate mostly the chicken, but also had some cheese, corn, beans (very little of these 3 ingredients), some funky crouton things, and maybe 1/2 package of dressing. I didn't eat the whole salad of course...mostly just the protein stuff (which there isn't a whole lot of) D~about 1 cup of chili with a few oyster crackers S~1 sugar free pecan candy So as you can see, I didn't really overeat, but I was certainly lacking on my essentials. I never made it to the gym because my daughter isn't feeling well, but I will DEFINITELY go tomorrow (which has been my day off from the gym of late). Pamela -64
IrishIze
on 11/29/04 9:01 pm - NJ
I've been doing really well - I even surprised myself on Thanksgiving with being very satisfied with just a taste of everything. I am disappointed that my weight loss seems to have stalled. I go up a pound, down a pound, stay the same, up - down - blech... I know I shouldn't let it affect me, but sometimes I feel like these first six months are the 'golden' time of quick weight loss, and I'm going NOWHERE!! I've got 4 lbs. to go to be under 200, and it seems like I've been so close for three weeks and just can't get there.... Anyway, sorry for the rant! Here's my menu from yesterday: B: Carb Countdown smoothie with Isopure 0 carb protein powder L: mini Babybel cheese round and 4 T Ricotta cheese S: 1 scoop Unjury mixed in lemonade D: Purdue LF Chicken cutlet with 1 oz mozzarella cheese S: 1/2 Endulge chocolate wafer bar Totals: 677 calories, 28 carb, 81 protein I got in 64 oz of water yesterday too. ****************************************** Exercise: walked 1.5 miles in the afternoon Hugs, Nancy -74
melissaross75
on 11/30/04 4:00 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Bkfast - 3 ritz crackers with peanut butter and 1/2 cheddar cheese stick lunch - a couple bites of mashed potatoes with gravy mixed with turkey chunks, SF Jello cup with CoolWhip snack - 2 ritz cracker with peanut butter and 1/2 cheddar cheese stick dinner - 1/2 boneless skinless chicken breast baked, about a tablespoon of cheesy potatoes and about a tablespoon of french cut green beans snack - 1/2 slice of pumpkin bread with country crock spread Not a great day. Fitday.com says I got about 869 calories, 63 carbs and 54 grams protein. No exercise.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views