not loosing weight?

Rachaelrb
on 11/28/04 1:08 am - bristol, CT
Ok i had my surgery august 23rd 2004 and i was 298 in the hospital...and i had nly gone down to 250 is that bad? i know i am not getting my water in and i can just now take reg vitimins and i am certainly not getting my protien,,,except in my cheese and stuff....but i also dont eat....its weird i dont remember to eat...could my body be fighting itself to keep the nutrients? i will get to ork at 2 and at 4 i feed children snack (daycare) and i will look at the food and go''i havnt eatenall day!!) ca someone give me advice and a meal plan? im getting alot of walking...but how do i get the protien? cant do the drinks....im starting to do more water though Rachael please help 21 years old 298/250
C J.
on 11/28/04 7:07 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi Racheal, you have lost 48 pounds in 3 months! Thats terrific! But you do need to eat in order to keep on losing. Start planning out your meals ahead of time. I don't know if you are in school in the morning or if you work evenings so adjust these suggestions to fit your life. 1. When you get up try some carb countdown milk or Carnation Carb free with low or non fat milk. 2. For a snack a couple of hours later a protein bar. 3. For lunch..sliced deli meat and cheese. 4. For your next snack, cheese and crackers or tuna and crackers. 5. Dinner--chiken and veggies, stak and veggies, fish and veggies. 6. Last snack--cheese and crackers. I eat 6 small meals a day and have lost 67 pounds so far. Drink water or Propel or Crystal light every chance you get. I use a 100% egg protein powder by fit and lean and mix it with my CIB and get 30 grams protein to start my day. Find a protein bar you like and carry it with you...for when you have no other options. Hope these ideas help. CJ 246/178/138
T R.
on 11/28/04 8:34 am
Congrats on the weightloss, I think you are doing fine. But, you do need to eat. Protein drinks need not be gross. Go to www.unjury.com and get the unflavored protein powder, they give you a discount if you have a monthly shipment too. You can mix it with anything, it disolves quickly. Soups, skim milk, pudding, soy milk, international coffee mix (decaf/sugar free kind) and they have many other ways to use it. Protein is vital!! Without protein you will lose the muscle you have now, your hair will fall out, etc. As far as food goes, make sure it is fat free, sugar free/low sugar, and some good choices are: *cottage cheese 12 grams per serving *string cheese *ff singles 4 grams per slice *yogurt *tuna 23 per 2 oz. serving *lunch meats *ff hot dogs 6 grams of protein *non breaded chicken strips *fruits or fruit cups in light syrup *veggies *beans 6 grams per serving *protein bars with no more than 15 grams of sugar. Otherwise you may as well eat a candy bar. Yuck! As far as crackers go, please don't get into a habit of eating those for every other meal or so. They have no real protein to speak of and they are calorie high. I hope this helps. However, I think your loss is fine, you just need to eat! Take care
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views