what are you eating?

Phyllis C.
on 11/27/04 10:33 am - Fort Benning, GA
I am four months post op and was wondering how much you are eating and what your eating? Also my face has been breaking out with red sports that itch and kinda of flaking. Any one else going threw any of that? Is it the milk I drink or does any one know? Hope to hear back from you. To everyone out there I wish you the best and hope you are all fine. Also Happy Holidays. hugs, Phyllis
Debra O.
on 11/27/04 11:00 am - Chino, CA
I eat alot of homeade Beef Jerky. It goes down so well if I chew chew chew. Also I eat yoplait ultra yogurt, nuts, meatballs, also still do my daily protien drinks
IrishIze
on 11/27/04 11:28 pm - NJ
Phyllis, I still have trouble digesting chicken, fish and beef, so I pretty much stick to turkey meatloaf and turkey meatballs in the meat department. Oddly enough, I can tolerate nuts, so I eat them although I have to watch them because I sometimes feel like I can eat them forever - I get the lightly salted kind. I also eat ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, and Carb Countdown low carb yogurt and smoothies. I eat Babybel cheese and soy crisps as well. I still drink protein drinks to supplement and take my vitamins. I don't know about the red spots on your face - could it be from the drier autumn air? I know my face and hands have really dried out. Hugs, Nancy -74
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views