Caught up w/my driver's license...hee hee

jcordell
on 11/27/04 4:59 am - TX
Ok, so I know I'm not the ONLY person to lie about their weight on the driver's license. When I got my license, I weighed 300 but put down 250. I then gained like 38 pounds, so my license weight was understated by 88 pounds~or the weight of Calista Flockhart Well, as of today I am at 247, so I actually (for the first time ever, I'm sure) really do weigh LESS than my driver's license states. HEE HEE. Anyone else caught up or exceeded their driver's license yet? Keep smiling, my friends, and as always keep the faith! Jeff -91 338/247/188 (9 pounds to the CENTURY CLUB)
samyrna
on 11/27/04 5:27 am - Sanford, MI
Way to go Jeff. LOL I like that one, I used to lie on my license , but Michigan doesn't put it on there anylonger,
jcordell
on 11/27/04 9:10 am - TX
Dang, I wish I would've known...I would've moved to Michigan or New Jersey! LOL! Keep up the good work!
JustHat
on 11/27/04 5:28 am - NM
My DL wasn't that much off. I was pregnant when I took the picture and they wouldn't let me use my usual weight instead of the weight I was when I took it. But, I had still rounded down somewhat. But, my military ID was waaaaay off. 13 years ago when I got it, my husband filled out the info for me. While he was off at basic training remembering me fondly, he shaved 30 pounds off of me and made me 4 inches taller. (Hum, makes you wonder who he was remembering fondly. ) Everytime I renewed it, I just left the pounds and inches the same. I would have finally beat that number two weeks ago. But, a month ago I had to renew it again. For the first time, the guy said he needed to know my weight. It was kind of funny, because he said he knew better than to ask a woman her weight, so he passed me the keyboard to enter it myself. I declined and made him ask me. I am just a little happy about my weight loss. Then I made myself 20 pounds lighter so it would show close to my goal weight. I didn't want to have to get another one. So, I am still chasing my ID. At least you reminded me to get a new DL next time we go home. No one wants to see that picture. Then again, it serves to remind me where I don't want to be again. Congrats again! Your doing great. Hat 256/171/150
jcordell
on 11/27/04 9:08 am - TX
That's hilarious Hat! AND LOOK AT YOU! 21 pounds to GOAL! That is so freakin awesome! YOU ROC****ep it up!!!
deeno
on 11/29/04 12:46 am - Kokomo, IN
I'm with Hat on this one. I'm renewing my DL next week. It currently says I weigh 235 ( a big ole lie back then). Now I weigh 220. But, I know I'm going to lose more weight, so I think I'm going to "estimate" my goal weight (or at least something closer to it than 220) when I get it renewed. Diana (how does 180 sound?)
IrishIze
on 11/27/04 6:15 am - NJ
Luckily in NJ they don't ask your weight....if they did, I probably would have just walked instead of 'fesseing up!! You're doing great, Jeff - keep it up!!! Hugs, Nancy -74
jcordell
on 11/27/04 9:07 am - TX
Thx Nancy, so are you!!!! It's so cool to see all my WLS sisters KICKIN BUTT and TAKIN NAMES! Keep it up, my friend!
Deejay
on 11/27/04 7:50 am - Sparks, NV
My highest was 262 and when I got my license I weighed about 250 and put 220 on my license. I'm at 193 today so I'm dying to get a new license, but I'm waiting til I go lower! Deejay 257/193/150 -64 lbs deejayswls.com
jcordell
on 11/27/04 9:06 am - TX
Well, DeeJay, maybe one day Nevada will quit living under a rock and take the weight off the licenses like the other states. Though, by the time that happens, I won't mind giving my REAL weight! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views