Very slow weight loss!

deeno
on 11/29/04 12:50 am - Kokomo, IN
My surgery was 7/6 and I am down 60 pounds. This seems slow to me, too. But, 60 pounds is 60 pounds--not too shabby! I think I could work a little harder to lose more rapidly, but slower weight loss is more likely to stay off, right? Good luck! diana
CAROL H.
on 11/29/04 1:10 am - FAIRBORN, OH
I think it depends on how much weight you had to lose to begin with. For instance, I have lost 92 pounds.......sounds like I'd be a stick by now, huh? Not so...I have 108 to reach my goal of 165. I still look in the mirror and think "you're fat still" even though I know I've lost a heck of a lot of weight so far! Right now I weigh what a lot of people begin at But it's coming off
houstondoll
on 11/29/04 9:24 am - Houston, TX
Too bad we are all so far apart... We'd have a terrific support group We should have our own forum so that we can all keep in touch and support each other. This WLS isn't an easy thing AND the fact that we had the same surgery as others and lose slower is irritating ...but one way at looking at this ------- MAYBE we won't sag so bad because our skin will have a chance to spring back *smile*...... I'd take a skin spring/snap back anyday
jewelcrown
on 12/1/04 9:31 am
I'm definitely a slow loser. My surgery was the day before yours and I'm 62 lbs since July 6. As long as we're going in the right direction, downward, we'll be fine. Try to up your protein, exercise and fluid intake. We'll get there!! -62 Denise "The Slow Loser Queen!"
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views