Made It!!!

Debra O.
on 11/26/04 2:30 am - Chino, CA
I was so worried about thanksgiving day, with all the food around and everything. I thought I would blow it, but it was actually easy. I took a small amount of everything on my plate, and all I did was have 1 bite of everything, and I was stuffed. I even had a bite of pumpkin pie, and i thought it tasted gross. Way too sweet. blech. I had people complimenting me on how great I was doing, so that felt great also. I hope all of you did ok today too. This really is the best thing I have ever done for myself in my life. ~Debra~
bunnymorris
on 11/26/04 9:55 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Congratulations! You did great! I also just took a little of most everything and did ok. I finished with fresh berries with a little dab of cool whip--just enough to say it was there! I'm back to walking too so here we go! Love, Bunny
IrishIze
on 11/26/04 11:34 pm - NJ
Debra, I did pretty much the same thing. I had a little taste of everything and it satisfied me very quickly. I found I didn't even desire the 'bad' stuff - as far as snacks were concerned I stuck to cheese. For dessert I had made a SF cheesecake and I had a small piece of that and again, was satisfied. I really didn't feel drawn to food like I used to. Hugs, Nancy -74
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views