Happy Thanks Giving To All

Ilva K.
on 11/24/04 2:12 pm - NYC, NY
Just wanted to wish my July Family a happy thanks giving I know that we will make it thrue the day Today I had my late 3 month check up, i am officialy dowm a -73 pounds , reflecting back i would do it again. just wanted to share with my friends
bunnymorris
on 11/24/04 2:52 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as I wish the same for all our July friends. I hope your Thanksgiving is blessed. Keep up the great efforts--you are doing so well! Fondly, Bunny -67
Sue G.
on 11/24/04 3:08 pm - Aurora, NE
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the July group !! We have a lot to be thankful for including our weight loss and better health!!
IrishIze
on 11/24/04 9:36 pm - NJ
Congratulations Ilva, on your great weight loss and good check up!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of us July Babies!! Right now, I have a LOT to be thankful for. I'm healthier than I've been in a long time, I look better, I can move better, I have loads of energy, I can breathe better and my outlook is full of hope rather than despair. Yes, I feel truly blessed!! Enjoy your day everyone! I am going to eat in moderation - try and get my protein in first, but today fitday.com will remain a blank page. Let's all meet back here tomorrow and get back on track!! Hugs, Nancy -74
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views