FOOD and EXERCISE 11/24

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/04 11:40 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1 slice low-carb wheat bread, 1tbs peanut butter, sugar free applebutter, 4oz milk L~Ham and cheese sandwich (2oz ham maybe, 1oz cheese, 2 bread), 1 cup milk, 1oz Doritos (sack lunch day at school) D~Fajita taco salad (chicken, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce), didn't eat very much of it, mostly several bites of chicken, some tortilla chips with salsa Not a great food day for me, but I guess it could have been worse. I subbed again today, and like I rambled on yesterday, it totally throws me for a loop. No exercise today, had other things to do. If I wake up early tomorrow, I am scheduled to go to the gym to work out at 8am (the Y is closed except for a special canned-food drive workout). I won't post any more of these posts until Monday because everyone will be too busy to bother with them. Have a great holiday weekend! Pamela -64
Tanja Y
on 11/24/04 8:20 pm - Wahiawa, HI
B~protein shake and a while later I had a small orange S~2 ounces of cheese, 3 triscuits L~tried to eat a diet frozen meal.....couldn't........so few bites of mashed pots. An hour later I ate part of a chicken pot pie. D~1 1/2 baked (non breaded) chicken tenders S~2 pickles, 1.5 ounces cheese Exercise~4 miles on a bike, 1 on treadmill and some weightlifting ~Tanja -114
IrishIze
on 11/24/04 9:45 pm - NJ
I was out of the house most of the day and didn't have access to a PC, so I'll put down pretty much what I ate: B: Carb Countdown smoothie with protein powder L: A couple of handfuls of cashew nuts D: A cheese and roasted red pepper quesadilla, but only ate 1/8 of the bready stuff (it didn't sit very well) - I opened up the rest and scraped out the cheese. S: SF LF Raspberry mousse I didn't get in near enough protein nor fluids. I did walk about 1.5 miles in the morning before it rained. I never thought I'd say it, but I'll be glad to get back to work next week and get back on track.... Hugs, Nancy -74
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views