FOOD and EXERCISE 11/23

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/04 11:14 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
HORRBILE food day for me. So bad, I didn't bother to log it. I am sure my calories are somewhere around 1000, maybe even more, but my protein is WAY low. I substitute taught today, so my meals were all out of whack. Did you ever notice how a difference in your daily routine just throws you completely off? I feel like a deer caught in headlights when faced with meals that are not the "norm" for me. B~1oz string cheese, 1oz ham L~1/4 c mashed potatoes, 1PBJ sandwich, 1 c milk (not much to choose from for the school lunch...the turkey looked awful and the PBJ was the only other choice. I should have taken my lunch, but was too hurried to pack one). D~1 TINY chicken strip (thumb-sized or smaller) and 1 medium-sized chicken strip (KFC), cole slaw, baked beans, and biscuit. And then I threw some of it up. S~1/2 mashed potatoes with gravy (leftovers) I definitely need to stop eating too much. It makes me absolutely miserable and each time I do it, I swear that eating is just too much work and I'm going to give up eating altogether. And then of course, my old mentality sinks in when I smell something good, or I get a craving for something...Does this cycle ever end??? Sorry so whiny...just kind of frustrated with myself. Pamela -64
IrishIze
on 11/23/04 11:32 pm - NJ
I am on vacation this week, and my routine has changed too. I am not doing too badly, but I am so busy that I forget to eat and then once I sit down at 8 Pm or so, I eat constantly.... Anyway.... B: (around 12:30 PM) Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie with Isopure protein powder L: (around 4 PM) 1/4 cup no bean chili with shredded cheddar cheese S: 1/2 scoop Unjury in lemonade D: (and I ate from 8:30 - 11:30 - very bad thing to do, but never seemed to get full) turkey meatloaf 1 slice S: soy crackers with cream cheese S: Hershey 1 Carb choc bar Totals: 722 calories, 63 protein ********************************* Exercise - nothing formal, but lots of running around Hugs, Nancy -74
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views