gaining with their period

us2bfat C.
on 11/22/04 11:29 pm - selden, NY
does anyone gain a lb or two when they get their period? i feel like crap and hungary Stacy 232/157/132 -75
Shelly H C.
on 11/23/04 12:21 am - New Castle, DE
I don't gain, but the scale doesn't move at all. Then all of a sudden after my period, the scale is on the move again. Weird but true, ~Shelly
Deejay
on 11/23/04 12:26 am - Sparks, NV
Ugh! I gained 3 lbs with my period! I only have 4 periods a year thanks to my birth control and this month was the first since surgery and I wanted to DIE! I was soooooo pissed at the scale and bloated like a pig. It sucked! I was totally hungry the whole time too. Your doing so awesome Stacy! Your weight is only 7lbs from my goal! way to go! Deejay 257/194/150 -63 deejayswls.com
deeno
on 11/23/04 2:32 am - Kokomo, IN
I also take birth control so that I only have 4 periods per year. When I am at the end of the month for a "non-period" I gain. Last month I gained 6 pounds overnight (this was with healthy eating and exercize and water---no mistakes). Needless to say, I freaked out a little. Pre-surgery, I always gained 3-5 pounds a few days before my period. I have endometriosis, too, and maybe that contributes to the weight gain. For all I know, the birth control pills contribute as well. But I'd rather take the pills and skip a cycle and the pain and put up with a slower weight loss or even a little gain. Good luck! Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views