WL for this month=-2!! That's it!

deeno
on 11/22/04 1:11 am - Kokomo, IN
Ugh, what a rotten month for weight loss! IN all honesty, I gained 6 pounds overnight with no explainable reason other than "that time of the month" (yeah, I weigh myself daily--I just can't help it). Since that fiasco on the scale, the weight has slowly dropped by 8 pounds for a total of -2 pounds for the month. Anyone else have a "stellar" weight loss month? I feel like since I am still in the "first six month's honeymoon period", and I'm disappointed that I didn't lose more this month. But, none the less, with my diet history I'm happy that I lost 2 pounds. Pre surgery, I couldn't lose two pounds to save my life, so 2 pounds is still 2 pounds. By the way, I am "unoffically" NINE POUNDS away from being just plain old "overweight" instead of obese. So, I'll look at the bright side of my 2 pound weight loss. Good luck to all Diana
Deejay
on 11/23/04 12:21 am - Sparks, NV
I'm having a rough month this month too. I started the month at 199 and for the last 3 weeks I've been going back and forth between 195 and 194. Today I'm 194 so I think I've lost 5lbs for the whole month! Very disappointing to me. I've averaged 10-12 a month previously. As long as its going down, I don't care much how slow, but this is the first time since surgery I went back up a pound and I weigh every day. It was like a slap in the face. Thankfully it went back down but still to 194. I will jump for joy when I see 193! I'm 24lbs away from just being overweight and can't wait to get there!!!! Good luck, I hope you have a better December for loss. Deejay 257/194/150 -63 deejayswls.com
deeno
on 11/23/04 2:27 am - Kokomo, IN
I went to your website--your babies are beatuiful! Congrats on your success with weight loss, too--you are also lookin' good. Keep up the good work! Maybe a slow November will mean a more improved December for both of us. I'd love to see at least 5 pounds off of my "tookus" by Christmas. Diana
kay T.
on 11/23/04 10:42 pm - wyandotte, MI
I am a slow loser too. I am 5 months out and I hate to say how slow i am losing, but still I'm losing so that is good. I am no magazine ad or wieght loss diva. thanks for bein up front about it. It makes me feel not so alone!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views