Weight and Inches....

kberkihiser
on 11/22/04 12:58 am - Lancaster, PA
Anyone else dealing with this one? I lost 64 pounds (I have not weighed in a week though) but I have been stuck for the last month. Here is the weird part... i want to be unhappy about that, but how can I when in the last month I went from a size 24 to now a size 18..... how wierd is that!!!!!!!!!??????? no weight loss, but that many pant sizes? Am I the lone weirdo who is doing one or the other but not both??? Kristy
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/04 1:22 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Unfortunately, I can still wear all of my size 30/32 clothes. Of course, I now realize just how tight they must have been before. I must have looked like I was a stuffed turkey! I am able to get into size 26 shirts comfortably, but size 26 jeans are just a tad too tight (thank goodness for Just My Size stretch!). I'd like to see the scale move a lot faster, or I would like to fit into smaller clothes. Both would be great! Too bad for me, nothing exciting is really happening right now. Pamela -64
deeno
on 11/22/04 2:19 am - Kokomo, IN
I should have read your post before I posted my post! I started out at 280 pounds, size 2x/22-24's. After 3 months, I lost 58 pounds. At that point, I was a comfy size 1X/18. This past month I have only lost 2 pounds and now weigh 220 (actually, gained 6 and lost 8--I weigh every day even though I know I shouldn't). My size is still the same, so I'm not losing inches unfortunately. I'm not too freaked out about it yet. I mean, hey, I did LOSE 2 pounds for the month! It was just slower than I hoped, but still losin'. I am OK with that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't get the scale to move this month (misery loves company, right?). Wish my size went down, but I'm still feeling very positive. It's hard to be patient!! Congrats on being a size 18! I was so happy to be out of the "20's". Keep up the good work. Diana
CAROL H.
on 11/22/04 2:42 am - FAIRBORN, OH
I seem to be just the opposite. I am continually dropping pounds, but don't feel like my sizes are dropping fast enough. Although I was busting out of 30/32 and this weekend I bought a 22/24 shirt I guess I should be happy about that!
Tanja Y
on 11/22/04 2:58 am - Wahiawa, HI
I'm loosing inches in weird places! I want my waist and hips to be smaller. Instead my neck was an inch smaller this morning when I measured it and my wrists lost 1/2 an inch. It's beena while since I measured myself and all the posts made me wonder where I was at, so I dug out the tape measurer. It's like my body is teasing me or something. Yes everything else is smaller since surgery, but couldn't that inch have come off my butt?!? I've de****d I'm gonna start charting my measurments so I can see for sure exactly where and when I've lost inches. ~Tanja -109
Deejay
on 11/23/04 1:40 am - Sparks, NV
This is happening to me too! I haven't lost in 3 weeks but I went from a tight 18/20 to a loose 16/18 in that time with no pounds dropping on the scale. I can't decide which I like better. I just wish they would do it at the same time cuz no matter what I get depressed when I don't see the numbers on the scale move. Deejay 257/194/150 -63 deejayswls.com
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/24/04 1:01 am - Oxnard, CA
Kristy: Thats probably why they tell us not to weigh everday. lol I just got into a size 18 this week too. How cool is that? People are starting not to recognize me if they havent seen me in awhile. I just love it!!!! As far as I see it, who cares how it comes off, you are obviously shrinking girl!!! Michelle -81
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views