Daily calorie intake

T R.
on 11/21/04 11:57 pm
Ok, I don't usually bother, but I counted calories this weekend. And I was wondering what you guys get in for a daily calorie count. I made it to 800 calories in one day. So I am wondering how you guys are doing. I felt better for getting in more food, but since the docs put me on prenatal vitamins for low iron, I feel starved. Anyone else with me here?
Tanja Y
on 11/22/04 3:02 am - Wahiawa, HI
My calorie intake is all over the board. Somedays I might get 500, next day 900.....just depends if I'm home all day or out on the run. I seem to be averaging (according to Fitday) around 850-900 here recently. I know the one day I hit 1000 I about freaked......and then my hubby told me to calm down and remember there were days pre-op that I had 1000 calories by lunch. Plus that day we ate out and it was hard to log what I had eaten, so alot of guessing was involved. A little hint about the prenates~when I was pregnant the first time I discovered if I took it in the morning I was hungry ALL DAY LONG. So I started taking it at bedtime and it really helped. With my other pregnancies that what I did too and I slept thru the hunger the prenate seemed to give me. ~Tanja -109
TweedyBird
on 11/22/04 9:56 am - Somewhere, AR
Gee, I would like to know about how many calories everyone is getting in too! Because dang I get in between 1000 to 1200 cal. a day. I eat 6 meals a day (200 cal. per meal.....and 120 grams of protein). I felt good about my intake until reading what the other july babies have posted. I seem to be eating twice as much! Nonetheless, I am still loosing.....but a little concerned. Tweedy
bobby s
on 11/24/04 7:34 am - Central, FL
I'm getting in 1500 to 1800 per day!!! I'm hoping that is because I am a "Switcher"
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views