Shopping

Monna W.
on 11/21/04 8:46 am - Susanville, CA
I went shopping today and bought a nice sweater and two pairs of pants in size 26/28. They are still a big size, but when I had surgery I was wearing size 38/40. I feel almost normal because my daughter and I could shop in the same store--she was looking for maternity clothes--but it was the same store. I'm not sure who was more excited about my clothes--Shawna or I. She used to work in that store and had to tell everyone that it was my first clothes shopping in a store other than a "fat lady's" store. Thanks to all of you for your supporting messages and the sharing of your triumphs and trials. Monna -90 lbs
Sue G.
on 11/21/04 2:40 pm - Aurora, NE
Fantastic Monna!!!
Tanja Y
on 11/21/04 4:45 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I'm glad you enjoyed your shopping trip! I still hate to shop, well.....kinda......lol. But then that's because I'm between sizes right now. It's either too big or too tight which drives me up the wall Congrats on your weight loss and I hope you bought something you really liked, not just because it fit. ~Tanja -109
kberkihiser
on 11/22/04 12:48 am - Lancaster, PA
Thats wonderful! I have 3 bags of 26/28 to 24 things I am parting with this week - too bad you don't live closer, I had some nice stuff in that size. If you need a nice holiday dress in that size I have a few!!!!!!! Kristy B
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views