* Sunday Weekly WEIGH-IN *

Ilva K.
on 11/21/04 5:04 am - NYC, NY
Hi i think my platue is over i am down to 209 i hope to see 200 soon cant wait conGRATS TO ALL OF US LOOSERS
GailD
on 11/21/04 5:52 am - Racine, WI
AWESOME JOB...EVERYONE! I'm down 2 more pounds to 195!! Seem to be stuck there, though! It seems that everytime the scale gets stuck for a few days...I start those OLD THOUGHTS of...."maybe this is all I'm gonna lose!!!". Does anyone else have these feelings? I'm driving myself NUTS! Gail D. 252/195/?
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 11/21/04 10:09 am - MD
3 lbs this week im down to 217! wahoo Hugs Jessica 299-217-145
Dawn H.
on 11/21/04 10:27 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
Hi July Babies Im down 4 lbs this week .. I started at 293 now I am 222 thats 71 pounds Im so happy I did this .. I have a new addiction SHOPPING! but I try and keep all my purchases under $10 since clothes dont fit for long so Im learing to be a great clearance shopper ! Congratulations and keep up the good work to all.. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving ..we have alot to be thankful for ...mostly good health! Dawn
Tara118
on 11/21/04 10:54 am - Trenton, OH
WELL gang..I'm stuck!! I have fluctuated between 232/228 all week. Mostly at 230. This is 2lbs up from last week. I am still at around 75lbs which is amazing. Funny thing is I heard people say you often plateau at weights that you weighed in the past. I weighted 229/231 for MANY MANY years. I wondered if I would get stuck here for a bit and by golly I did. I know I have to up my water. I actually got an Urinary Tract Infecton this week and reflecting on my water intake I realized I was really slacking. Yes, I had a small panic attack this week. ("Is this all I'm going to loose") I will feel better when he scales start moving again. WTG all!! Have a wonderful week!! Tara
Lalocaweta
on 11/21/04 12:07 pm - Spicewood, TX
Exercised 2 times this week - which is amazing for me - as I NEVER exercised before surgery...Goal is tomake it 4 times a week.... I am hopeful that after my gall bladder is removed on 12/2 - that the nausea that has plagued me since surgery and the sharp pain in my right side that has plagued me for 3 weeks will be gone for good. Gone for good all ready is 75 pounds!!! Anne 260/185/140
Sue G.
on 11/21/04 3:03 pm - Aurora, NE
I've stayed the same!! I've upped my water and I excercised 4 to 5 times this week and I'm still a slow loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about frustration!! I would be happy if I quit losing if I was down 75 or 80 lbs but only 50 I have got to lose more than that !! ... Sue
JustHat
on 11/21/04 3:32 pm - NM
Starting weight 156 Today's weight 176 Down 80 pounds. 76% of the way to goal No exercise this week per my nutritionist's advice. But, now that foods are starting to stay down, I am going to have to get back to it. I ate 1/2 of a boiled egg tonight. I have only puked about 5 times in the past week. Tomorrow we try chicken again. One of the kids at the rest of my jerky. But, they won't admit it because they are afraid I will put them up for adoption. Thanks for everyone's jerky recipes. I can't wait until payday. I have 9 days to put the fear of MOM in them.
Tanja Y
on 11/21/04 4:52 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Well I did hit the gym twice this week, plus walked at home; but not as much as I could have. Been kinda lazy; enjoying hubby being home from war. But I did loose 2 pounds after being stuck for two weeks at the same weight. Tuesday is my surgery anniversary and I'll definately be running out to the hospital to weight that day to see how much I've 'officially' lost in 4 months. Day of surgery weight 448 Todays weight 339 (according to the scale at the gym yesterday) Total loss 109 pounds
Margaret F.
on 11/22/04 2:23 am - (7-07-04)
Hi Everyone, Surgery 7-07-04 Start Weight -326 Today's Weight -252 Down -74 lbs. Hip Hip Horayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Love and Kisses to all. margaret
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views