FOOD and EXERCISE 11/17

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/04 7:58 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
AWESOME food day for me! B~1oz string cheese, 1oz ham L~1/4c tuna salad, 1/2c cottage cheese S~1oz string cheese D~1/5c chicken with green peppers and onions S~1/2c cottage cheese Calories:513 Protein: 84 Carbs: 9 Exercise: weight machines, 45 minutes on treadmill Oh, and I lost one more pound! HOORAY! I've finally hit the 60lb mark! Pamela 352/292/290 by Thanksgiving
IrishIze
on 11/17/04 10:23 pm - NJ
Pamela - congrats on losing that 60 lbs.!!! It's wonderful when the scale starts moving again!! I lost another pound as of this AM too!! B: Carb Countdown smoothie with Isopure protein powder L: (we had our company Thanksgiving luncheon today - I did very well if I have to say so myself!!) 1 T mashed potatoes, 1/2 T stuffing, 1.5 oz of turkey S: 6 TJ Soy Crisps with cream cheese and cheddar cheese spread D: Turkey meatloaf S: 1 oz reduced salt peanuts I also mixed a scoop of Unjury in with my lemonade today to boost the protein. Totals: 731 calories, 28 carbs, 80 protein Oh, and I got in 68 oz of fluids. *********************************** Exercise: With the luncheon I wasn't able to get out for my walk and in the evening I had to take my son to a school function, so once again no walk. Today I'm getting out there for sure!!! Hugs, Nancy -72
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views