100 lbs mark before Christmas...

Keri C.
on 11/17/04 6:02 am - Flowood, MS
I'm 26lbs away from reaching century club. Is this doable before Christmas? I guess what I'm asking is, when does the weight loss slow down? I don't want to hope for 100lbs by Christmas if it's not doable. Thoughts anyone?
Deejay
on 11/17/04 7:14 am - Sparks, NV
Its definitely not doable for me, but I'm a slow loser I think. I'm only averaging about 8-10lbs in a month so there's no way I could lose 26 by xmas, but you never know for you! Only time will tell. Good luck! Deejay 257/194/150 -63
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/04 7:49 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I guess it just depends on what your body wants to do. You could hit a plateau that lasts until January, or you could lose weight faster than any of the months before. It also will depend on how much you exercise and what your protein, carbs, and calories look like. For me, it's not possible. I'd have to lose 40lbs before then...no way is that happening! My goal is to reach 290 (just 2 more pounds) by Thanksgiving. That, I feel, is doable! Pamela -60
T R.
on 11/17/04 10:38 am
I too, am a slower loser, so that would never work for me, but it looks like you are doing super great!! Give it a try! We won't kick you if you don't make it, but you shouldn't kick yourself either. Look how far along you already are. I am so proud of you!! If you do go for it, just make sure you are taking care of yourself and don't skimp on the important stuff. It's not worth it if you get sick from not doing what you need to. Keep us posted!! 7/8/4 - 275.5 11/17/4 - 208 67.5 pounds gone forever!!
Wendi P.
on 11/17/04 1:16 pm - Hesperia, CA
As of today I have exactly 26 pounds to loose to reach the century club too! I too was hoping I could do it before Christmas! Maybe we could cheer each other on and try together =)
CAROL H.
on 11/17/04 9:01 pm - FAIRBORN, OH
Wow, it's hard to say. Just be optimistic, but know that you have lost a great deal as it is! I also am hoping to lose a total of 100 lbs. by Christmas. Kind of a Christmas present to myself (and when I do get there, I plan on getting my nails done and a facial to celebrate!) I have about 11 more to go to reach this goal!
flowergirl810
on 11/18/04 12:00 am - Milwaukee, WI
I was wishing for the same thing. I have 20lbs. to go. I hope I can do it. Good luck to you!! Denise
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 11/18/04 1:16 am - MD
I HAVE 19 TO GO II SURE HOPE I CAN DO IT... BEST OF LUCK TO ALL
Micmomof3
on 11/18/04 11:39 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hi Keri! We had surgery a day apart! I would also love to make the century club by Christmas! Gosh, would that be nice! I am as of today 18lbs away from that goal! I think it is definitly doable! Let me tell you walking really does help! I was slowing down with the weight loss and this week picked up walking over a mile a day and so far this week I have lost 3lbs, so if your not walking do it! It will show and best of luck!
whichwitchiswhich
on 11/19/04 5:07 am - Easton, PA
I have 28 lbs. to go before I reach that goal, but I am using January 1 as the "deadline" because that is my birthday and the birth of a whole new year, hopefully better than the last one. Of course that will be the week it is hardest of all!!! Christiana -72
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views