New Pictures!!!

sradcli74
on 11/17/04 1:57 am
Hi Angela, thanks! I feel great, every now and again I will get a tingle, but no where near like before, I'm taking my potassium religiously. I go back to the doctor in december for testing. Thanks for asking.
Shelly H C.
on 11/17/04 5:25 am - New Castle, DE
Gone on with your bad self Lady Teah, Congrats, the pic are great. I keep saying that I am going to post new pics. ~Shelly
sradcli74
on 11/17/04 5:33 am
Hi Shelly, Thank you, I feel great. I actually just went shopping and it was the best experience. I didn't even have to buy women's 14, I could fit Misses 14, I don't know what the difference is, but the clothes in the Misses section are so much more cuter than the stuff in the Womens' section. Granted, in the past Ashley Stewart and Lane Bryant are great stores, with great plus size clothes. But I went to Sears (for the family and friends special sale) and I was able to get some great stuff, that I didn't know sears had, really cute. Does not even compare to the Womens' section, they really need to do better in that area. But I am getting long winded, when all I wanted to say was thanks, I feel great and had an equally great shopping experience. I want to shop more but I have to refrain myself, because I dont' want to buy too much and not be able to wear it. I've decided that I want my goal size to be a comfortable 12 and tight size 10, because I am loving these new curves and don't want to bee too skinny and lose them. See look at me going on a tangent again. Did you ever tackle that Snacking Monster? I figured out it was my PMS, am not looking forward to it next month but I am gonna be prepared for it though, I haven't decided yet what I'm gonna do, but I will fight it. See I'm dong it again. Take Care Teah
Shelly H C.
on 11/17/04 6:38 am - New Castle, DE
Hey Lady Teah, you look really good. I don't know what is up, but last week I was PMSing too, but I knew it now that I am back on the pill. I don't know that the monster has went away yet, but I am batting him back with a broom! Keep going, you are looking really good. ~Shelly
T R.
on 11/17/04 10:46 am
You look super great!! This really puts a new spin on loser!! Now we are happy to be called losers. Take care 7/8/4 - 275.5 11/17/4 - 208 67.5 pounds gone forever!!
jcordell
on 11/17/04 11:33 am - TX
Dang Mama! You are lookin' FINE!!! Damn! And the little man's quite the stud! You really do look AWESOME! Keep up the GREAT work! All the love, Jeff -84
sradcli74
on 11/17/04 9:28 pm
Thanks Jeff, I feel super sexy, this surgery has made a world of difference.
Sue G.
on 11/17/04 5:24 pm - Aurora, NE
Love the pics !!! you look great!!!
sradcli74
on 11/17/04 9:29 pm
Thank yo Sue, I feel just as good too.
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/04 8:10 pm - Somewhere Else
My Lord woman you look awesome!!!! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting