The scale finally moved!!!!!

Marcy B.
on 11/16/04 11:38 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Yea! At long last , after 1 month of no weight loss, the scale finally moved and showed that I lost 16lbs. Its about time!!!! So since surgery I have passed the half century mark- and all totalled since beginning this obesity journey- 62 lbs. When you hear a loud hoop and holler you'll know its from me when I break the 300lb barrier. I am 5lbs away- and then I will be out of the 300's I can't wait. It not all about the weight loss though. I'm loving the newness of everything. Clothes hanging off of me...being able to walk and shop again. climb stairs again,,,fit into booths again- and yes... even (dance) again. What a blast this is!!!!!
Sue G.
on 11/16/04 3:25 pm - Aurora, NE
That's wonderful glad it finally moved for ya and yes it's fun to have clothes hanging and fitting in places I couldn't before and I did get up and dance last weekend when my husband and I went out with some friends and I wasn't embarrassed at all just one of the crowd!!
NadineM
on 11/18/04 1:49 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi Marcy, I KNOW THE FEELING......!!!! I had a 7 week long plateau and it was so great to see it break. Though I didn't loose the amount you did WOW! As everyone has told me not to concentrate on the plateaus they come & go and probably will again. Congrats!!! Nadine 211/203/160/110? RNY 7-19-04
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views