Eating. . .problems. . .

LTruesdale1980
on 11/15/04 4:58 am - Orange Grove, TX
Anyone suddenly cannot eat for a few days? Lately, I start getting a light fever, can eat only a few bites of food (no matter what it is) and either feel sick or actually do get sick. All with a small headache off and on. Then I get extremely tired, lively for a bit and tire again. I have noticed that this starts the week that I am to give myself a b12 shot (twice a month.) Now, I noticed this before I got my B12 shots. . .it was just since the shots, I can put it to a specific time frame. I see my general doctor tomorrow about it. But was wondering. . .anyone else have/had anything like this? Lisa 26 July 2004 343.9/278
IrishIze
on 11/15/04 10:22 pm - NJ
Even though you are seeing your general doctor, I think maybe you should call and run it by your surgeon. Maybe s/he will have a little more experience with this sort of thing. Let us know what your general doc says, and hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Nancy -71
LTruesdale1980
on 11/15/04 10:25 pm - Orange Grove, TX
My general doctor has also had the surgery. Other than the fact I do not want to take a day away from work to see my surgeon. . .since my general doctor has had it, makes it a bit more comfy to see her. Will do!! Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views