FOOD and EXERCISE 11/14

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/04 10:19 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1oz string cheese, a couple of crackers, a bit of that sausage we bought yesterday L~unhealthy buttered popcorn at the movie theater. My stomach is churning just thinking of it D~a couple of pieces of Halloween candy Really not a good food day for me, obviously. And I know what the scale is going to do...up, up, UP with that popcorn (calories AND salt!). I guess I'll just have to accept what I've done and get myself back on track tomorrow. At least I'm noticing that my clothes are not fitting very well any more. Getting way too big! Pamela -59 and dreading the weigh-in tomorrow
sradcli74
on 11/14/04 10:06 pm
Yesterday was an exciting food day for me, because I got to eat some things I normally would not eat. I knew that I would be out late during the day, so I got up early and cooked dinner for my family. Then with all the garlic and seasonings I couldn't resist, so I had my dinner early. Breakfast - Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce (Good!) 20 Lunch - Eggroll - 7 Snack - Protein Drink 20 Dinner - 1 Piece of Fish from LJS - 11 Dessert- Homemade Sugar Free Apple Pie w/equal (mmmmm goood!) Total Protein 58 I weighed in this morning at 219!!! That means I'm down 78 pounds! I also went shopping yesterday I can wear a size 14 in pants and a Large or XL in shirts, boy am I excited. The other great news is that I feel great, the only exercise I had yesterday was mall walking, i intended to exercise this morning, but will probably do the gazalle when I get home. Have a great day every one.
IrishIze
on 11/14/04 10:49 pm - NJ
B: 1/2 container of Carb Countdown yogurt with 1/2 scoop of Unjury protein powder L: Trader Joe's soy crisps with cheddar horseradish spread and 1 turkey meatball with a bit of Ragu spaghetti sauce S: Endulge chocolate creme wafer - 1/2 bar D: 1/2 TJ's flounder with crab stuffing; 1/2 thin slice of turkey pastrami S: 3 oz Carb countdown smoothie with 1/2 scoop Isopure 0 carb protein powder Totals: 655 calories / 76 grams protein ************************ Exercise: walked 2 miles - raked leaves for about an hour. Hugs, Nancy -71
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views