Margarita Trial

Monna W.
on 11/14/04 6:09 am - Susanville, CA
We went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant last night. I had a child's dinner as usual, but my husband had his usual and ordered a Margarita for himself. I have never been a heavy drinker (if you don't count my college days) so I knew I couldn't handle a drink, but I do love tequila in any form. I had two small sips of DH's drink and definitely felt it like I had had two full glasses of Margarita. Don't think I'll be trying that again any time soon. It did taste good and I did not dump from the sugar, but I sure was light-headed for a couple of hours. I can now go to the restaurant and not eat any of the chips and salsa saving the room in my pouch for my protein. Congratulations to all of my July siblings on your great weight losses. Monna 389/307/?
Traci72
on 11/15/04 4:13 am - Hastings, MN
I had picked up a Sex on the Beach mix and brought it home to drink w/my DH. I've had a couple of drinks so far.....I pour out about 1/4 cup, and after about 2-3 sips, I'm feeling pretty darn good! I've only finished my "entire" drink once, and felt like I had spent the nite drinking heavily. Didn't dump either (I ususally do on sugar) but know that I'm worse than a lightweight, and won't be doing this too often at all. Just a special occasion or so. There goes New's Year eve!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views