FOOD and EXERCISE 11/13

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/04 9:47 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I didn't really keep track of what I ate today, but here is what I had. I guess I'll see how much it REALLY ends up being once I ge*****ped out. B-I made an omlette with two eggs, some ham, and some cheddar cheese, but I only ate a couple of bites of it. L-Went to Applebees and ordered a half-size Aztec Salad, and ate only half of that D-Ate the other half of the Aztec Salad S-Early in the day, I had a piece of string cheese, a couple of crackers, and a bite of a smoked sausage that my husband loves. Later tonight, I am planning to eat a Splenda ice cream stick thingie from Dairy Queen. I don't normally eat ice cream, and my husband and daughter haven't had it but a couple of times since my surgery. No exercise, which is typical for me on the weekend. Pamela -59
IrishIze
on 11/13/04 9:08 pm - NJ
First of all I'd like to say thank you Pamela for taking the time to post this thread every day. I really look forward to it! 11/13: B: 1 egg fried in Pam; 1/4 slice Fit for Life Savory Herb toast S: 1/2 scoop of Unjury in lemonade, 1/2 oz. low salt peanuts L: 5 Trader Joe's Soy Crisps with Cheddar horseradish spread S: 3 oz. Carb Countdown smoothie with protein powder D: 1/2 piece Trader Joe's flounder with crab stuffing S: 1/2 oz peanuts and 2 T Liquid Protein Totals: 709 calories, 37 fat, 20 carb, 76 protein ************************************ Exercise: walked 1.8 miles in the morning and did a lot of errands and yard work later in the day - more of the same planned for today. Hugs, Nancy -70
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views