today is my four month anniversay

Ilva K.
on 11/13/04 12:58 am - NYC, NY
As i reflect on the past 4 months i am really happy that i had the surgery, i am sleeping better, actually i love to sleep now, because i dont have to worry about choking in my sleep and waking up with a head ache every morning. since i had the surgery i am more aware of my eating habits knowing i have to change to be healthy and happy some day's are better than other's but i wont change it for any thing This has been the happiest 4 month's in my life for a long time just wanted to share with my july friends, we r doing it and, its' no stopping us as long as we have each other, other;s may not under stand but we do. Started July 13th 286 pounds As of November 13th 223 pounds can't wait to hit 200
T R.
on 11/13/04 2:04 am
You go girl!! You Rock!! I am so proud of you!! We have not taken the easy way out in any way. Things change on a daily basis, so we have to roll with it. But you are right, this surgery has changed us all for life. Isn't it great to have others to share this with that truely understand us. Take care 7/8/04-275=Surgery Date 11/13/04-209=66 pounds gone forever!!
Sue G.
on 11/13/04 3:04 am - Aurora, NE
Happy fourth month anniversary !!!!!!!! wow your doing great !! Sue
SpyderS
on 11/13/04 3:12 am - Swedesboro, NJ
I am 4 months a day after you and I too feel great. I swim 3-5 times a week, and I have energy to spare. When the weekend comes, I want to go out --- not sit in the house with my 357 pounds! Ain't life grand? Spyder 357/384 -73
IrishIze
on 11/13/04 5:36 am - NJ
Hooray, Hooray, Hooray for all of your 4-monthers!! (I'll celebrate mine next week!) I agree with you Ilva - it's been a rough journey for a lot of us, but I wouldn't change it for the world!!! I feel like I have been given a second chance at life - not just health-wise, but I have energy and a desire to go out and participate in life, not just sit like a blob. I have been truly blessed!! Hugs and kisses to all of my July sisters and brothers!!! Hugs, Nancy -69
jcordell
on 11/13/04 9:44 am - TX
Ilva, congratulations on your 4-month anniversary! I had mine a few days ago. I am so happy for you, and so glad to hear that you are doing well. This is an incredibly difficult life-change, and it is good to know that you have adapted so well! I wish you every success in your future WLS journeys, and I know that you will do AWESOME! All the love, Jeff -82 338/256/188
dana W.
on 11/13/04 11:05 pm - fort worth, tx
Congrats to u,,,i know what u mean i cant wait to hit 199.9 that's when i'll buy my first pair of jeans,,right now i dont even own a pair..i started at 268 on july 29th now i'm down 54 pounds as of nov 14th..i know i'm not eating right or doing the protein and water right,, but guess what i still wanna c the weight come off,,whats wrg with that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views