FOOD and EXERCISE 11/12...I got the date right :)

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/04 12:00 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1oz swiss, 1oz thin ham L~2 bites of Snickers Marathon Bar...GROSS! D~1 Grands layer biscuit with a bit of gravy, 1 biscuit with butter and sugar free apple butter (yes, there really is such a thing!) Didn't log my foods for the day, didn't exercise. I got called in to sub in an art class (fun, fun), and was exhausted by the end of the day because I only had a 20 minutes break all day long. I'm sure the biscuits put me high in the calories, but my protein was minimal. Oh well, I'll try again today. Pamela -59
IrishIze
on 11/13/04 12:57 am - NJ
I didn't have a great day yesterday. My tummy was just off a bit, and in fact is a bit off today. I woke up in the middle of the night with gurgling and finally a gigantic BURP!! On the bright side, I lost 2 lbs. this AM!!! B: Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie with protein powder L: 1/4 of a small skinless chicken thigh S: Trader Joe's soy crisps w/ peanut butter D: 1/4 of small skinless chicken thigh and 1/4 slice of turkey meatloaf S: 1/2 scoop of Unjury Totals: (This is BAD) 486 calories, 20 fat, 23 carb, 53 protein **************************** Exercise: None. It was raining and COLD yesterday. I am also experimenting - I am finding that when I don't exercise the day before, I usually lose a pound or two the next day....hmmmmm. Hugs, Nancy -69
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views