FOOD and EXERCISE 11/10

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/04 11:26 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Started out good, went downhill when my husband brought home Taco Bell. B~2oz swiss cheese L~about three bites of beans out of a microwave burrito. My stomach wasn't feeling so good, so I didn't really eat much D~1 taco supreme, the veggies from a fajita burrito and a bit of the bread, taco chips with cheese. Okay, I did NOT eat this all at once...More like in two different sittings. And I have learned something about Taco Bell. I no longer like it. It's rather disgusting, really! Calories: Who knows, I gave up counting Protein: Probably pathetic Exercise: Lots of remote control flipping It was a rainy, dreary day, and even though the headache was finally gone, my stomach was bugging me the first part of the day. After I did some household chores, I wasn't motivated to do much else. I have to get to that gym tomorrow! Pamela -59
IrishIze
on 11/11/04 10:53 pm - NJ
I'm figuring that this is for 11/11... Here's my day: B: Carb Countdown smoothie with protein powder L: 1 stick of string cheese with salsa; 1 scoop of Unjury in lemonade S: Soy crisps with peanut butter D: 2 turkey meatballs with a bit of spaghetti sauce and a piece of string cheese melted on it S: Unjury in lemonade Totals: 715 cal, 29 fat, 30 carb, 84 protein ************************* Exercise: walked 3.2 miles - one walk in the morning and one in the evening Hugs, Nancy -67
Shelly H C.
on 11/12/04 6:58 am - New Castle, DE
I did ok yesterday, today has gone even better. I think posting eating and exercise is great. B - 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ a TBSP raisins (5 g) S - Vitamin Shoppe Protein Shake (17 g) L - 4 oz Salmon with 1/2 cup sauteed zuccini (23) D - 1 slice bread - 1 TBSP Peanut Butter (4) 1 Tsp Jam Ok I had 1/2 serving anti pasta, it was good, but a bad choice since I had a peanut butter sandwich for dinner (14 g) 1 cup carb countdown chocolate milk (12) Exercise 30 minutes on treadmill 20 minutes on cross trainer
Lalocaweta
on 11/12/04 8:49 am - Spicewood, TX
FOOD: B - 1/2 of a scrambled egg and 3 bites of sausage (and 1/4 of a biscuit....naughty I know...but it sure was good) S - 3 tablespoons of concentrated protein L - 1/2 of a hamburger pattie with "nacho" cheese on top of it,about 10 pickle slices, and one onion ring. (Ate lunch at Fuddrucker's with a group of students) D - Not yet - will be beef stew and more concentrated protein Hair is falling out- so going to up the protein. However - even more surprising is that I - the person who HATES to exercise - have gone to the gym 3 times this week...YES - 3 times... Today is not a gym day...as went last night...But - I am exercising...And you know - hell may be freezing over - as that is when I said I would start exercising!!! Anne 72 pounds gone
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views