FOOD and EXERCISE 11/10

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/04 9:41 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Not a good food day for me. Calories and protein were both on the lower end. I had a HORRBILE headache again all day, and my stomach wasn't feeling very well, either. Thank goodness a storm came through last night...I finally don't have a headache! B~1oz swiss cheese, 1oz ham L~1/3 cup of tuna salad, 5 saltines D~Part of one of those Hungry Man meals...I ate one potato skin and most of one quesadilla (there were two of each in the box). By the way...those things are disgusting! Calories: 715 Protein: 43 Exercise: NONE...head hurt so bad I didn't get off of the couch! Pamela -59
apena
on 11/10/04 10:42 pm - Munster, IN
Hope you're feeling better...you have to keep that proten up, I used to get real dizzy when mine was down, I started doing those protein shakes and feel fine now...also it helps build up that muscle mass when you start working out...yogurt, dannon light and lively tastes great and has 7g of protein and very little suger...good luck!!!
sradcli74
on 11/10/04 10:58 pm
My Day wasn't so bad Snapple a Day Blueberry (7) Atkins Bannana Crunch w/ Soy Milk (15) Turkey burger w/ Cheese 3oz - (25) Steamed Carrots Mixed Nuts 2oz - (12) Gortons Garlic and Butter Fish Fillet w/ Cheese (21) Steamed Carrots Total Protein 80 and no protein drinks !!! And more good news, I weighed in at 220 this morning!!!! I'm down 77 pounds! I figured out why I couldn't stop eating and why I was so hungary last week, PMS...that time of the month ladies, that's the only way I can explain it, I've been doing well for the last few days.
melissaross75
on 11/10/04 11:43 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
Bkfst - 1/4 cup cottage cheese Lunch - refried beans with cheese on tostidos bite size chips topped with sour cream and salsa. About 6 Snack - more of my lunch. (worked late so dinner was going to be late) Dinner - about 1/4 of a Parmesan Crusted Chicken topped with Prego spaghetti sauce and a slice of colby jack cheese. 1/3 piece of Texas Garlic Cheese toast. Didn't get to exercise because I had to work late.
IrishIze
on 11/10/04 11:46 pm - NJ
Pam, I've had a headache for three days now - my sinuses I guess. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so maybe it will get better afterwards. Had a pretty good day yesterday - a little higher in the fat and carbs tha I like and could be better in the protein, but all in all, not too bad since I didn't B: Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie protein drink L: Friendship 1% cottage cheese with red roasted pepper and 1 petitie low salt pickle S: 1/2 scoop of Unjury in lemonade, soy crisps with peanut butter D: some cheese off the top of pizza (no bread or crust) and 1/2 slice of turkey meatloaf Totals: 756 cal, 36 fat, 32 carb, 79 protein ********************** NO exercise yesterday - trying to lose the headache and the blahs. Hugs, Nancy -68
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views