Sugar Free Pecan Pie Recipe?

Adrienne C.
on 11/10/04 11:19 am - Mahwah, NJ
Hi all, Does anyone know of a (really good) sugar free pecan pie recipe? I can pick apart and get all the s.f. ingredients but unless I do some tests by trial and error I have no idea of what would be the correct amount of each ingredient so it wouldn't come out too sweet or too liquidy....and, to tell you the truth - as much as I love pecan pie, I'd hate to make a bunch to "test" and then either eat or throw out just trying to get it right. It seems like such a waste. Thanks in advance. Adrienne -60 as of yesterday !!!
Debra O.
on 11/10/04 11:46 am - Chino, CA
Sugar-Free Pecan Pie 1/3 C. water 2/3 C. granular fructose 2 (0.8-ounce) packages sugar-free vanilla pudding (not instant) 3/4 C. evaporated skim milk 2 extra-large eggs 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell 1/4 C. chopped pecans 1/2 C. Grape-Nuts cereal Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine water and fructose and simmer over low heat 5 minutes, then cool. Mix dry pudding into fructose mixture. Add skim milk and eggs and blend well. Pour into pie shell and sprinkle pecans and Grape-Nuts on top. Bake for 30 minutes, until top is firm. Cool 3 hours before slicing. Makes 8 servings.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views