FOOD and EXERCISE 11/9

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/04 10:08 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1oz string cheese, 1oz ham L~5 saltines, 1/3 cup tuna salad D~The meat from an Arby's roast beef, 4 jalopeno poppers Calories: 769 Protein: 50 Exercise: NONE I had a headache all day yesterday, and woke up with one today. I have to get rid of it so that I can make it to the gym. I lost two pounds on Monday, so I'm down to 293. Pamela -59
sradcli74
on 11/9/04 10:21 pm
Breakfast - Atkins Bannana Crunch cereal/w soy milk 15g Lunch - 3oz Turkey Burger 21g 1 slice 2% cheese 4g Carrots Snack - 3 Garlic Herb Crackers Dinner - 3oz Turkey Burger 21g 1 slice 2% cheese 4g Carrots 65g of protein...didn't exercise yesterday. I'm trying to get all my protein from food. Haven't had a shake in a few days, I find that if I don't drink them consistently, then they start to taste nasty!
CAROL H.
on 11/9/04 11:31 pm - FAIRBORN, OH
Hi! I've read you're food journals a few times and I'm just wondering something. Are you feeling full and satisfied with the amounts you are taking in? It just doesn't seem like enough? I know everyone is different, but I would be going crazy if that's all I could eat all day. Please don't take offense to this, I am just wondering
IrishIze
on 11/10/04 1:11 am - NJ
Carol, most of the time I feel pretty full. I also drink a lot of water which keeps me full. What are you eating in an average day? Hugs, Nancy -68
IrishIze
on 11/9/04 11:40 pm - NJ
I had a headache all day yesterday too, and feel kind of crummy today. I walked twice yesterday, and I don't know if the cold air is so great for my sinuses. I'm going to take a day off from exercise today and see how it goes. I also seem to have a problem keeping dinner down. I try and have chicken or shrimp or some high protein food and I just can't keep it down unless it's turkey meatloaf or turkey meatballs. Last night I decided to try some of the Carb Fit pasta with shrimp and a bit of pink vodka sauce. I got in about 5 or 6 mouthfuls (I shouldn't say mouthfuls because it's really only a tiny bit of food) and felt that old feeling of it getting stuck, and up it comes. Then I end up waiting an hour and eating reduced fat peanut butter on soy crisps. I don't like all of the fat and carbs in the peanut butter, but I have to eat what I can tolerate. Anyway, here goes..... B: Protein yogurt smoothie S: 1/2 teaspoon of creamy cheddar cheese and 1 inch of brie cheese L: 3 T Friendship 1% cottage cheese whipped S: 1/2 scoop Unjury in lemonade D: (First attempt - didn't get much down) salad shrimp, Carb Fit Penne, pink vodka sauce (Second try) 6 TJ's soy crisps, 2 T reduced fat peanut butter. 2 T GNC Liquid Protein Totals: 678 calories, 28 fat, 34 carbs, 73 protein ******************************* Exercise: walked 3.2 miles over two walks Hugs, Nancy -68
Shelly H C.
on 11/10/04 12:46 am - New Castle, DE
Hi All, Breakfast - vitamin Shoppe Protein Shake (17 g) Lunch - Salad with 2 0z ham, 8 cubes Cheese, 1 egg (boiled and chopped) (28 g) Snack - 1 serving soy crisps (4.5 g) Dinner - 2 Tbsp peanut butter, 1 Tbsp smuckers Jam and 1 slice of bread (that's right ya'll, I had me a peanut and butter sandwich. Very tasty!!) (8 g) snack - I got the munchies a little later and had 1/2 cup cornflakes with 4 oz 1% milk (4 g) Exercise - None - I was to have my soul line dancing class last night. I went but the instructor never showed up. When the center called for her, she thought that the classes had finished and she wasn't due to teach a new class until next week. At that point I should have went to the gym, but said, "it's cold, I am going home." Hopefully today will be better. ~Shelly
Debra O.
on 11/10/04 3:59 am - Chino, CA
Pre Breakfast at 6:00 am Protien drink (30 grams protien) 24 ounces of water. B: 1 soft boiled egg.(5.5 grams protien) 1/2 string cheese (4 grams protien) S: PB Creme Power Crunch protien bar : you can get these here...they are awesome (13 grams protien) http://bodybuilding.com/store/bn/bn.htm 24 ounces water L: Chicken salad (20 grams protien) D: 2 Italian meatballs with marinara sauce and mozzerella cheese (16 grams protien.) 30 more ounces of water I got all my vitamins in. Hubby bought me a treadmill for my birthday which is tommorrow Nov 11. so I walked 30 mins on treadmill. totals: 88.5 grams protien 78 ounces of water Debra 270~197~140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views