Has any one used this for hair loss???

marjoe98446
on 11/9/04 7:01 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Just went in for my 3 month check up, Blood work perfect and I'm eatting good so on and so on, But I was wondering my Doctor said I will start to see some hair loss now and to up my protein to 80 to 100 grams a day, and to start taking a GNC vitiman called Ultra Nourishair has anyone taken this before? If so I still have to crush any medicine I take and I was wondering if it goes down easy. I think the only problem I have had with this whole surgery is crushing the medicine I was to take. It made me violently sick. I stopped taking my anti deppresstion over it, but to my surprise I have did great without it. I was on it for 12 years, Anyway I'm down 62 pounds and I had an Open on Aug 16 this year at the Wish Center Anyway Thanks for any info you may have. Mary Jo
melissaross75
on 11/10/04 12:14 am - Cottage Grove, MN
I have not tried it, but I think I will. I'll try anything at this point. I'm afraid if the amount I am losing continues for another 2 or 3 months I'll definitely have to buy a wig, which would be very humiliating in my opinion. melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views