FOOD and EXERCISE 11/7

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/04 11:42 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Not a very good food day. I definitely ate more than I should have and didn't get it all logged into fitday, but it still wasn't as bad as it would have been in my former life. These food issues are really starting to drive me nuts, though! B~2oz cheese L~2 steak taquitos with salsa D~6oz of chili with crackers, a bite of my husband's hamburger S~the OTHER 6oz of chili with crackers, 1oz of provolone, and a piece of Halloween candy early in the day Exercise: NONE! I am finding that I don't have problems with chili that I make at home, but fast food chili really causes my insides to gurgle. Guess I'll stay away from that stuff...probably too many preservatives. Pamela still stuck at -57
IrishIze
on 11/8/04 12:03 am - NJ
I had an ok day I guess. I've been getting sick a bit more lately because I continue to try and eat chicken, turkey and fish. My pouch just doesn't like it, and I get bored with turkey meatballs and meatloaf, eggs, and cheese. Oh well, I'm down 67 lbs. so I guess that makes it worth it! I seem to be a little stuck as far as weight loss goes - the scale hasn't moved in the last five days and I get impatient..... B: Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie with Isopure protein powder L: 2 T Friendship 2% whipped cottage cheese; 6 soy crisps with peanut butter S: Lightly salted cashew halves and pieces D: Turkey meatloaf with roasted red peppers S: more of those darn cashews and another protein yogurt shake Totals: 798 calories, 41 fat, 30 carb, 80 protein *************************** Exercise: Walked 2 miles in the morning (it was a GORGEOUS day!), raked the front lawn (and have the blisters on my hands to prove it! ), put away all of the outside furniture, etc. Hugs, Nancy -67
Tanja Y
on 11/8/04 1:50 am - Wahiawa, HI
I didn't do as good on food as I normally do, didn't hit my protein level We were out running around yesterday so I'm gonna blame it on that! B~shake L~toppings off of 2 slices of pizza and a few bites of salad D~couple bites of spaghetti S~2 pickles 1.5 ounces of cheese S~myoplex shake But I hit the gym yesterday and worked out cardio and weights for an hour. And if I go by the scale at the gym I've lost 4 pounds in the last week ~Tanja
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views