Chocolate

T R.
on 11/7/04 9:44 pm
Ok, I must ask. With Halloween behind us now, I was wondering if anyone tried to eat chocolate? I did, and I felt really odd doing so, I had a mini snickers bar, ate it all too. It didn't make me dump or have the hershey squirts, but it did make me feel kinda sick to my stomach. I also noticed that I didn't care for the taste of it, not like I use to. Seems like it was too sweet, I use to be able to polish a whole reg size bar down. Now I wouldn't even try. It's kinda gross to even think about it. Has anyone else here tried chocolate yet? How did you do? 7/8/04~275/212/140
CAROL H.
on 11/7/04 11:14 pm - FAIRBORN, OH
Confession....yes I did eat 2 fun size butterfingers and enjoyed every last bit of them Unfortunately I didn't dump either. I think I have a very high tolerance to sugar, but I don't test it often. But the great thing was, I didn't want to eat any more candy! I was satisfied with the 2 pieces! The wonders of this surgery! Just a suggestion, once in a while, when I feel the need for chocolate, I'll get the Russell Stovers brand of low carb products. The chocolate almonds are wonderful to me and a few will do the trick.
IrishIze
on 11/8/04 12:05 am - NJ
I haven't tried 'real' chocolate, but I have tried the Endulge chocolate bars. I'm kind of afraid to find out if I can tolerate sugar - I was a sugar junkie pre-op and I think it's better for me to not even try..... Hugs, Nancy -67
Brandi H.
on 11/8/04 4:45 am - Sparta, IL
I get my "chocolate" from my Viactiv vitamin chews! So I never crave it, because the calcium chews are so so so sweet! Brandi OPEN RNY 7-7-04 283/210/135
kberkihiser
on 11/8/04 5:17 am - Lancaster, PA
I have had it - My mom made choc chip cookies last night and I did have one. I have had it before that too.... not too often bc it just toooo sweet a couple bites will do! Does not make me dump or anything, but I have not eaten ALOT of it at one time either. Had birthday cake on my birthday after a few bites......... blech.... no desire to eat more..... I do notice sweets are not what I crave now. I used to be a sweet a holic and halloween is my favorite holiday, but I did not indulge much... Kristy B
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views