* Sunday Weekly WEIGH-IN *

SpyderS
on 11/6/04 9:55 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi July '04 Babies, This is a post that I do every single Sunday on the main board. It usually gets lots of replies. I thought that since I am a July '04 baby, that I might post it here too on Sundays... if that's OK with the other July's! ------ Today is the weekly Sunday weigh-in. Weigh yourself now, and let us know how much weight you lost this week, and/or how much weight you have lost so far in your journey! This week, I lost 7 pounds, for a total of 74.5 pounds since July 14, 2004. Let's hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spyder Once day at a time 357/284.5 -74.5
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/04 10:10 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm still stuck at a loss of 57lbs. Fortunately, I'm due to start any day now, which means I should have a nice little loss sometime next week. My body definitely seems to have shrunk, even if the scale doesn't say so. Also, I've been lifting weights, so maybe I've got some muscle weight. Anything I can do to justify not losing! I sure hope it's not a plateau! Pamela 352/295/healthy BMI
IrishIze
on 11/6/04 10:23 pm - NJ
Wow, Spyder, how'd you lose 7 lbs in one week??? Fill us in!! I only lost 2 lbs. this week - seems like once again I'm slowing down -or hitting a plateau. Drat. Total weight lost: 67 lbs. - 11 more pounds until I am in the ONEderfuls!! Hugs, Nancy 277/210 -67
SpyderS
on 11/6/04 10:35 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Two pounds is two pounds. I GAINED 2 pounds last week! I did change my routine though, and I am going to change it more this week. I usually go to the pool 3 times a week. Last week, I went 4 times. I intensified my workout too, and I think that contributed. This week, I am going to hit the Y pool 6 times a week --- adding 2 before-work swims on Tuesday and Thursday. I feel stronger in the water. Also, moving around now is getting easier. All that grunting I used to do getting up from a chair and bed is much, much less. Keep up the good work! Spyder
jewelcrown
on 11/6/04 11:11 pm
I'm down 3 more this week..... The weight loss is slow, but steady! Denise -56 326/270/140
jcordell
on 11/6/04 11:27 pm - TX
This week I lost one pound. Better than nothing, especially cuz I thought I was gonna plateau again!!! All in all, down 82 pounds. Oh yeah, today is my 4-month anniversary. Losing an average of 20.5 pounds a month, I can deal with that!! Good luck this week, everyone! Jeff -82
Janette
on 11/6/04 11:46 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi everyone!! I had a good week and lost 4#s for a total of 92. I have been doing very well, able to walk much better ( still no exercise regiment) but I have developed very low iron and have increased my oral to over 100mg a day and there is talk I might need IV iron...yuk....I also have been having some pain an sure enough had an ultrasound and after less than 4 months I am full of gallbladder stones. I will have it taken out this week...yuk again...But everyday I am so thankful for this "tool" and every and anything I lose!!!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/271 -92#s
blister
on 11/7/04 12:22 am - Charlotte, NC
I have lost a total of 54 pounds in 15 weeks! I am so thrilled and I am no longer obese, just overweight! Cheers! Susan
Ann M.
on 11/7/04 12:42 am - Norwich, CT
I lost 3 lbs this week for a total of 77lbs. "Only" 97 more to go to get to my goal! Ann 77 lbs GONE!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/7/04 3:20 am - Oxnard, CA
I dont normally weigh until tomorrow but so far I've only lost one pound. And I lost that this morning. I thought I was at a plateau all week, so I'm happy with my one pound. My grand post op weight loss is now 71. I'll take it!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views