FOOD and EXERCISE 11/6

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/04 11:11 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
My four month anniversary today. Still haven't hit that elusive 60lbs. Oh well! B~1oz mozzarella, 1oz ham L~too many tortilla chips and salsa, 1/2 cup of fajita mixture D~1/4 cup of salad, 2 slices of square-cut pizza Didn't log my meals today because I was too busy. No exercise, either. Pamela 352/295/healthy BMI
GailD
on 11/6/04 1:08 pm - Racine, WI
I'm so glad you do this everyday...I may not always reply...but I love to read what others are eating at this point. B - 1/2 of a child's size ham and cheese omelet L - 1 Rice Cake with 1 T peanut butter S - Cafe Caramel Protein Drink S - 1/2 c. chicken, a couple of forkfuls green beans and a few bites of cottage cheese (got full really fast tonight!) S - 3 sesame melba toast crackers with 1 oz. lf cheese Water: 40 oz. (not so good today...I usually do better!) Exercise: Curves
Debra O.
on 11/6/04 1:41 pm - Chino, CA
had a good day today, and had time to share. I also wanted to share that I have lost a total of 72lbs now. Woo Hoo!!! I weigh 197lbs, & I fit in a size 10 jeans today in Kohls. My Dr. Prescribed a water pill because I was retaining alot of water, I think that is the reason for the dramatic size loss. B:Isopure Zero Carb Blue Raspberry Protien Drink 40 grams S: Water 20oz. 5 or 6 cashews. L:egg salad, with 4 trisquit crackers Water, 20 oz D: Chicken tortilla soup (homeade), ate mostly just the chicken out of it. S:another protien drink, max muscle banana protien drink 30 grams Speed walked 2 miles
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views