FOOD and EXERCISE 11/4

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/04 9:45 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
AWFUL day for me. I was extremely bored yesterday, and wound up eating all day long. I even KNEW why I was eating, and I still did it! My day was great until the afternoon, when I ate a small can of Spaghettios with meatballs and some Halloween candy. Normally, I avoid sugary stuff, but I couldn't resist. I didn't exactly dump, but one more piece would have made me really sick. Then, of course, I still ate dinner. Oh, and that doesn't include the croutons I ate that were dipped in ranch dressing. Oh my, what a bad food day! I hope that everyone else was able to stay on track. I know that I'm only a day away from my "monthly visitor," so I'm hoping that was part of the reason I could eat so much. This is starting to really get to me. It was so easy at first! Pamela stuck at -57
IrishIze
on 11/4/04 10:14 pm - NJ
Didn't have a very good day yesterday. I was o****il I tried to eat a piece of chicken. Pouchie is still saying NO to most meats and fish. Also, didn't get in enough protein and got in way too much fat and carbs. B: Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie with 1/2 scoop of Isopure 0 carb protein powder L: Kraft cheese cubes (2%) and 3 small pickles (I soak them in water for about 30 min to get rid of some of the salt) S: 1/2 container Carb Countdown yogurt with 1/2 scoop Isopure 0 carb protein powder D: Tried chicken marsala - got in about 5 bites and up it came. About 1.5 hours later I was able to eat 9 TJ's soy crisps with light cream cheese and some sugar free jelly S: 1 oz of crunchy Cheetos! My son left a small bag open on the kitchen counter. I tried one and that was it... Totals: 712 calories, 32 fat, 42 carbs, 61 protein ******************************** Exercise: Cold and rainy yesterday, so I didn't walk outside. I stopped at my parents house on the way home and walked 1 mile on their treadmill. I put the incline at 3 and set the speed at 3.5 mph. Hugs, Nancy -67
melissaross75
on 11/4/04 11:02 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
Do I really have to tell? Bkfast - 3/4 banana Snack - 1/2 ounce of Cheddar Cheese Lunch - 3 bite size tortilla chips topped with Taco Meat/Refried Beans/Salsa/Sour Cream/Nacho Cheese (small amount came back up) Snack - Tried a couple tortilla chips - they came back up Dinner - Stouffers Turkey Medallions in gravy with mashed potatoes. (Had about 4 bites and it didn't stay down) Just must have been a irritated pouch day for me. Nothing wanted to stay down. I just continued to sip on my Chamomile tea in between bathroom visits. Exercise - None
Shelly H C.
on 11/4/04 11:54 pm - New Castle, DE
Hi Pam, my day wasn't any better. I did well until I left work early to go home. b- 1 EAS Advantage Edge Protein Shake - 8 cubes 2% cheese S- 1 apple L- 2 oz turkey, 1/4 cup baked beans This is when it gets bad S - 3 Lindt white chocoate balls - (I know that is bad, They were in the house from and event I went to the past weekend.) S- 1/2 cup grapes 2 pretzel rods D - 2 oz pork chop, 1/4 cup normandy veggies s - 1 cup popcorn Usually I would go and exercise to use up some time, but it was so cold and rainy yesterday that I just wanted to stay in the house. I guess I should have worked out huh. After this I was so disgusted at myself I went to bed. Praying that today will be better. ~Shelly
sradcli74
on 11/5/04 12:06 am
My day wasn't good either, I don't even want to type what I ate, but I want to be accountable and hopefully learn what I did wrong. Pre Breakfast - Yogurt Smoothie 6 Breakfast - Atkins Cereal - 12 Soy Milk 3 Lunch - Shrimp/Chicken Chipolte Taco Salad (I ate a lot of the bowl and those are high fat!) Snack - 1/2 Sugar free oatmeal cookie 2oz Sunflower seeds Dinner - Chicken Stirfry and 2 bites of an egroll (more fried) - I ate this while at my sisters house After Dinner - 1oz meatloaf 1oz mashed potatoes Cabbage Before Bed - 2 sugar free gummi worms I just could not stop eating, yesterday! Plus I had fried food twice in one day, what the heck was wrong with me. Then I got home and ate again! When I fixed dinner.
Shelly H C.
on 11/5/04 12:23 am - New Castle, DE
Hey Lady T, I feel your pain about not being able to stop eating! Maybe it's the season or maybe it was the rainy, cold day. I hope you have a better day today. ~Shelly
sradcli74
on 11/5/04 4:16 am
Hi Shelly, I'm not sure what's going on. Let me tell you what happened today...Usually between breakfast and lunch I'm ok with just drinking my fluid. Well today, I felt so hungry that I had to eat my 4:00 apple, what's up and then I ate all of my lunch as well Is this normal...maybe I'm eating too little at breakfast I had my carb control peach yogurt at 5:00 (6) 7:30 - 1oz Atkins Banna Crunch Cereal (12) 4oz soy milk (3) 9:30 Medium Red Apple (didn't eat the skin) 12:15 2oz Meatloaf (14) 1T Mashed Potato 3T Cabbage Since I ate my apple this morning I won't have a snack at 4:00, I've neve been hungry between breakfast and lunch...Thank God I made a good choice for a snack, but darn, I was still hungry after lunch...maybe I'll just increase the veggies or something.
Shelly H C.
on 11/5/04 9:32 pm - New Castle, DE
Lady T, the only thing I can suggest is maybe getting more protein in the morning and see how that works. It is difficult to understand why. I am wondering if most of my eating is head hunger or actual hunger. If I were you, because apples only have 45 calories, I would have eaten another apple if I were hungary at 4 pm. Last night at Trader Joes, I picked up these Nachos that have 12 grams of protein per serving and they are 180 calories. Hopefully this will help me make better choices. Your choices look really good, so I am at a lost. Maybe our bodies are just doing what it wants to do right now. We'll have to figure this one out together. talk with you soon. ~Shelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views