***PROTIEN***

Debra O.
on 11/4/04 5:11 am - Chino, CA
If you guys would try drinking these protien drinks I found, you'd have no problem with protien any longer. Go to GNC it comes in a glass bottle already mixed. Its called Isopure zero carb protien. It looks and tastes like gatorade. Comes in great flavors like Apple melon (myfav), blue raspberry, Grape frost, alpine punch,pineapple orange, peach...etc... They have 40 grams of protien in a 20 oz bottle, I drink one a day and half my protien is done for the day! Happy Day!!! ~Debra Lap RNY 7-14-04 270/199(WooHoo)/140
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/4/04 10:23 am - Oxnard, CA
Oh Debra I wish we lived closer!! I'd give you the five bottle of Apple Melon in my fridge. I just dont like them. Wish I did because of the protein in them. Michelle -70
JulesC
on 11/4/04 9:01 pm - Spring Hill, TN
I had to have clear liquids after surgery for a week, and I used the ISOPURE. I would love to use it today, but my doctor specifically instructs you not to use it past the first week. Too bad, since it is good and has tons of protein. Jules
Debra O.
on 11/4/04 10:05 pm - Chino, CA
What is the reason your Dr wont let you have this?
IrishIze
on 11/4/04 9:52 pm - NJ
I've been to 3 GNC stores in my area and none of them carry it because it's too expensive and they say no one wants to buy it. Luckily for me, I use the Unjury unflavored and mix it in with my water/Fruit Refresher lemonade and I don't have a problem drinking it. Also, for breakfast, I have 4 oz. of Carb Countdown Yogurt smoothie with a scoop of Isopure 0 carb pineapple banana powder for 30g of protein. I will still search for the Isopure drinks in the bottle just to try one. Hugs, Nancy -67
Debra O.
on 11/5/04 11:19 pm - Chino, CA
Good luck Nancy, My GNC sells out of it every month. Its only like $3.00 a bottle, thats not that expensive. my GNC sells out of it every month, and if I buy my supply within the 1st 7 days of the month I save even more.
IrishIze
on 11/6/04 1:33 am - NJ
I have their gold card too. I usually buy their Liquid Protein every month - it's great for those days that I just can't get in enough protein. 3 tablespoons = 18 grams of protein, and even on a bad day I can get 3 tablespoons down! I'll keep looking! Hugs, Nancy -67
melissaross75
on 11/4/04 10:49 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
I'm so glad that you found something you like. I tried the red and orange colored ones. I could not tolerate the taste or after-taste. But I'm glad you've found something. It would have been great if I would have been able to tolerate the taste of these. You can count protein AND liquids for one of those. Thanks for the heads up! Melissa
MinnieMia
on 11/5/04 2:35 am - SC
[Shudder] I'm SO glad they work for you but they were the nastiest things I've ever tasted! That whey smell and aftertaste...and why did they make my mouth numb...? Just goes to show ya that you can't please everyone...
Debra O.
on 11/5/04 3:34 am - Chino, CA
whey smell and taste?? I dont even have a clue what whey smells or tastes like so not sure what you mean. Also they made your mouth numb??? I have never experienced this. I still think they taste very similar to gatorade. I buy 30 of them a month, and drink one a day. I think they are great.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views