Isn't this the best !!!!!!

on my W.
on 11/4/04 4:04 am - Canada
Hello Everyone, Isn't this the best surgery ever???? Wow...I am 3 and a half months out and now down 71 pounds.....protein...that is the key...for the past two weeks I have been getting my 80 grams a day and have started to exercise...although it is just a start at a mile on the treadmill a day....it really does make a difference. I love the Whey Cool Lemonade protein drink. It is fabulous. All I want for Christmas is to be 199 and that is only 20 pounds so I am sure I will make it.....What a miracle this surgery has been....hope everyone has a great day.... Karen...290 - 219- 145
Deejay
on 11/4/04 4:51 am - Sparks, NV
its absolutely awesome!! I don't know what I'd have done without it. Deejay 257/195/150 -62
Sue G.
on 11/4/04 3:07 pm - Aurora, NE
We're same day sisters !! but I haven't lost near as much as you I'm jealous I don't mind tho I'm down 46lbs and that to me is a miracle sure couldn't have lost that any other way but wls. I tried excercise and diet and it just didn't work I haven't been this low on the scale in 5 yrs so I feel skinny all my clothes are big. I excercise on my breaks at work I walk outside around the block it breaks it up fo me. I like the Necture protein drinks just got samples tried the fuzzy navel and lemonade they were good I'm going to call them for a price list. I try to get most of my protein from the food I eat. Oh the best thing is people at work are saying how much they can tell I'm losing
JulesC
on 11/4/04 9:02 pm - Spring Hill, TN
This is the best thing I have ever done in my life. It is truly amazing!!! Jules
IrishIze
on 11/4/04 9:47 pm - NJ
WLS I am so happy that I had this surgery - even with the complications I had. I feel healthier and happier than I have in years. This surgery gave me HOPE, which was non-existent in my life. I can't say enough good things about it!! Hugs, Nancy -67
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 11/5/04 1:47 am - MD
WLS THE BEST THING I HAVE DONE MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! WLS Jessica 299/223/145 -76 3 1/2 months
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views