Pics updated on profile (Thx Linda!)

jcordell
on 11/4/04 2:18 am - TX
OK, so Linda told me about photobucket.com, and I now (finally) have updated pics on my profile....As you can see in the "before" pic, I was not a happy camper. Now, however, it's all smiles. Have a GREAT weekend, you guys! Jeff -81 (plateaued again ) 338/257/188
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/4/04 3:08 am - Oxnard, CA
You fantabulous!!! You cute thing you!!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Michelle -70
kberkihiser
on 11/4/04 3:13 am - Lancaster, PA
You look wonderful! I need to update mine again! Congrats!!! Was wondering where you and Heather and Hatbox went - have not seen you all lately Kristy B 306-242-165
Deejay
on 11/4/04 3:45 am - Sparks, NV
you look great Jeff!! way to go! Hugs, Deejay 257/195/150 -62
IrishIze
on 11/4/04 4:37 am - NJ
Lookin' good Jeff.....and MUCH happier!! Keep up the good work - that plateau will end..... Hugs, Nancy -67
threegetts
on 11/4/04 5:45 am - Rio Rancho, NM
Jeff, You look great! Congrats on your loss. It's so wonderful to have this board to share and celebrate with everyone on! I can't wait to see you in a few months!!! Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/04 7:25 am - Somewhere Else
YAY Jeff! And you're welcome You're looking great! BTW, when was the pic in your posts taken? I love that one too Told you it was easy as pie to get those pics up I'm glad you were able to, it's great to see those before and after pics! And ummm Jeff, you looked just fine in the before too! Keep up the good work man! Linda 268/193
Sue G.
on 11/4/04 3:21 pm - Aurora, NE
Nice pics!! you look great !! don't worry about the plateau it will pass! You've come so far! (half way) your body needs a rest!!!
melissaross75
on 11/4/04 10:58 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
Just wanted to let you know that I think you look great!! Very professional looking in your pic too... I'm gonna have to get a new picture up soon also. I think I need to invest in a scanner or a digital camera one of these days. Melissa -59 lbs on a plateau for over a month now - sigh!
Heather M.
on 11/5/04 9:53 pm - Kirtland AFB, NM
Wooo Hooo Jeff! You're looking great. Every time I turn around I'm on another plateau. Don't let it get to you. All I have to do is put on something that I thought I would never be able to fit in look in the mirror and tell myself "damn girl you are looking good". I know I'd kick myself if this really happened but I would probably be okay with it if I stopped loosing right now. We went out to eat lastnight and I felt sexy. I could tell how much more confidence I carried myself with. I just plain felt like I looked sexy. I must say I even think when I got up to go wash my hands I may have even gotten a couple of second glances. So remember you're looking good, you're feeling good and man is life gettin' good. Smile, Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views