Is your stomach making noise?

sradcli74
on 11/4/04 12:31 am
Mine is, some days I sit here at my desk and all of a sudden I hear a grumble or loud noise like food churning or moving...I don't know, I haven't paid much attention to the time it happens, such as amount of time after a meal, but its loud.
LTruesdale1980
on 11/4/04 12:54 am - Orange Grove, TX
Mine has been doing that a LOT lately. Little grumbles, gurgles (lack of a proper description here) churning and all. I *think* it is due to our digestive track, intestines or such. Or perhaps it is due to the stomach adjusting, I am a little over 3 months out (did not realize July 26th was that far back) and am noticing the same noise. It is is distracting. I am always paranoid others can hear my grumbles Lisa
kberkihiser
on 11/4/04 3:21 am - Lancaster, PA
Mine is doing that ALOT lately too!!!!!!!!!!! I had a meeting at work last Wednesday and I ate before coming in for it. I was working on setting up financials with this pastor from an associate church, and I started hearing what sounded like these loud internal farting noises!!!!!!!!!! (for lack of a better description!) and he heard them! I just kept apologizing for them and explained I had surgury in the last few months and my stomach seems to be doing this alot lately - he was very understanding but I was mortified!!!!!!!!! Oh well --- I am getting used to it now! Kristy B 306/242/165
brittypie
on 11/4/04 4:52 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 07/01/04 with
This is too funny!!! I have also noticed this ALOT!!! In fact it's happening right now. It is kind of embarrasing...I am a Trainer at a teleconferencing center and I stand at the board alot and find myself talking louder to cover it up!! My boyfriend has noticed too!!!
TraciMac
on 11/4/04 6:08 am - THE STAR CITY, VA
It must be something special about all of us!!!!! Mine has made noise constantly since I had surgery but lately it has been more noticable....I lay in bed at night and my DH tell me to be quite!! Have a great day. Traci Mac 07/22/04 307/242/175
alli E.
on 11/4/04 11:23 am - CA
I hear it all the time! IT is interestingggggggggggggggggggggggg! I know what you mean though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the digestive juices!
Sue G.
on 11/4/04 3:40 pm - Aurora, NE
I noticed alot of gurgling noises right after I got home from surgery. I asked the nurse at the drs office and she said it was normal not to worry but I can even feel it going thru the pouch it seems like when its making the noises
Patima
on 11/7/04 5:03 am - GA
My mother-in-law has always had a problem with a "talking" stomach. We used to poke fun at her all the time. Now, mine carrys on conversations with hers! So funny! Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views