FOOD and EXERCISE 11/3

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/04 8:06 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ok...I think I got the days back on track B~1oz mozzarella cheese, 1oz ham L~1/3 cup tuna salad, 1/2 of low-carb Flat-Out bread (disgusting!) D~3 small steak taquitos with salsa S~1/2 cup cottage cheese (need it to make my protein target). Calories: 732 Protein: 59 Exercise: weight lifting machines 2 sets of 10 reps, 45 minutes on treadmill I might be seeing a pound or two drop off within the next couple of days...I can feel it! Pamela stuck at -57
Lalocaweta
on 11/3/04 11:21 am - Spicewood, TX
I am jealous - you got in that many calories. My surgeon told me once we figure out why I am ing every day - I will need to up my calories to at least 700 to 800 a day... I am lucky if I get in 400 calories...And all the protein???HAHA....I am pondering what soft, mushy things can I eat that are full of protein and higher in calorie content...No ideas.... Down 70 pounds with 40 left to go...Not to shabby for a little over 90 days...But - I would love to quit puking! Anne
Hollie *.
on 11/4/04 8:54 am - Wasilla, AK
Does your doc have ANY idea why you still puke? I still do too and need to be scoped. They did the upper GI with no obvious obstructions...I was really hoping something would be wrong so they could fix it! I can only eat really soft things, yogurt, ricotta etc...MAYBE some crackers if I get them soggy enough. But meat, even canned or crock pot...no way. Lifes really been tough. Im down 67lbs though,, and I know its still coming off. Im jealous of all you gals! I read this and want to cry every day because I CANNOT eat real food yet (even pureed chili wont stay down) Today I have had 3 triscuits with light cream cheese and about 17 oz of water. Its only 345 here so I still have some time to get in more fluids.
sradcli74
on 11/3/04 10:25 pm
Now I am back on track Rising : Dannon Carb Control Smoothie Peach - 6 Breakfast: Atkins Bannana Crunch Cereal - 12 1/2 cup of Soy Milk - 3 Lunch: 4oz Lemon Pepper Broiled Catfish - 28 1T Rice-a-roni Broccoli Snack - Green Apple Dinner: 3oz Lemon Pepper Fish - 21 Rice a roni Broccoli 70 grams of Protein for the Day. I packed the 4 oz of fish, because I had 3oz of chicken yesterday and didn't feel full so I packed 4oz today, I will let you know how it goes. I usually try to concentrate on my protein and just taste the other food. I cleaned my plate all day I never felt full.
IrishIze
on 11/4/04 1:35 am - NJ
I didn't have a great day yesterday - only one walk and not enough protein, but I did lose another pound . B: Carb Countdown Smoothie with 3/4 scoop Isopure 0 carb protein powder L: String Cheese with a tablespoon of spaghetti sauce D: 2 Trader Joe's Turkey Meatballs with 1 oz mozzerella cheese and a bit of spaghetti sauce S: TJ's Soy crisps with peanut butter Totals: 801 calories, 42 fat, 41 carb, 68 protein. The peanut butter killed me in the calorie, fat and carb department!! **************************************** Exercise: walked 1.7 miles Hugs, Nancy -67
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views