Does Unjury unflavored really disappear....

Kelle W
on 11/3/04 7:42 am - Atlanta, GA
into the foods and drinks you put it in? I'm trying to be better about getting more protein, and I love their chocolate and vanilla flavors, but they seem to hurt my stomach some. They always send me to the bathroom anyway. But if the unflavored isn't detectable in lemonade or other drinks, I could maybe go that route. I'm ashamed reading all your comments because I haven't started exercising yet. I started at 480 and am down to 370 since 7/6, but exercise is still so hard for me. Plus I'm generall lazy I'm also not doing so good on the water intake, so maybe an incentive to get more in would be for me to mix Unjury with something. Any suggestions? Thanks! Kelle
IrishIze
on 11/3/04 8:46 am - NJ
Kelle, I wasn't doing too well with water either. I was drinking it out of a bottle, and I found that if I put it in a glass or a cup, I could take like 3 gulps at a time rather than sucking one gulp out. I've been doing much better on my water intake since then. As far as the exercise, I was a couch potato through and through. After my surgery I decided to try walking. At first I REALLY had to push myself, but after awhile, I started looking forward to my walks. I am now up to about 3 - 4 miles a day (done over two walks). Get yourself a walking partner, and set a small goal for yourself. Get a pedometer and walk 1/2 mile. Then after a couple of days of walking the half-mile, walk for 3/4 of a mile and so forth. That's what I did and here I am up to 3 -4 miles and I don't even breath hard!! It's amazing. You can do it!! Hugs, Nancy -66
MinnieMia
on 11/3/04 9:38 pm - SC
OMG! I thought it was just me! I cannot get my water in when I drink out of a bottle...only about 1/2 my water for a day. I found that when I sit here with a 50.7 oz bottle of water with a teensy bit of instant green tea in it (plain water hurts me so bad!), pour it into my pretty teacup and drink it that way I get all my water in plus some! I've almost had 1/2 of it in the last hour! Hmmm...weird things happen to us after surgery!! MM
MinnieMia
on 11/3/04 9:39 pm - SC
Congrats on the wonderful loss! I only use UU in CC milk but it really is undetectable to me in that...
T R.
on 11/7/04 9:31 pm
Unjury is the best!! Yes, it mixes well. I haven't mixed it with water or juice but I have a special treat that you can try. But I must warn you, this treat is awesome if you like/love coffee. Put a scoop of UU in some warm (not super hot) milk and then add some General Foods International Coffee flavor Suisse Mocha to match your tastes (I have used the unsweetened/decaf and the reg with no ill effects) sit back and enjoy! OMG... hold on to your hat, this stuff rocks! I have this everynight before bed as its a good idea to get some protein in just before you sleep. You can also mix this with water, but I never have so I have no idea what the difference there is. Mixed with milk, this drink gives you 28 grams of protein! Take care UU + Choc Soy Silk = Excellent! UU + Soups = Mmmmm! UU + Pudding = Tasty! If you guys have a nice recipe, Please post it! Thanks 7/8/04~275/212/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views