Bellydancing

LTruesdale1980
on 11/3/04 3:42 am - Orange Grove, TX
I was told that bellydancing is a good way to exercise and tone. I attend Curves (well not 3 times a week. ..an average of one here lately) but have some bellydancing dvds at home. I was thinking about using them, once I cleanup the storage room I call my bedroom. Just wanted to see if anyone else had an ideas/thoughts about it!! Lisa
kberkihiser
on 11/3/04 3:51 am - Lancaster, PA
I always wanted to try that, but the vision of a buddha belly dancing is rather comical. I am also about as graceful as an OX. I took Body Pump on Monday to help get fit, Well HOLY COW! I am still so sore today I can barely walk! My thighs and arms especially. Body pump is an hour long free weight class that works every muscle in your body until total exhaustion. The exhaustion recovery process is supposed to burn fat and raise your metabolism. I had planned to go the the gym Tuesday for Step class, and I am still not confident today i can handle it. I'll do step tomorrow and body pump again Friday. I avoid anything Dance related because I am not very graceful at all Let me know how it goes though! Kristy B 306-242-165
LTruesdale1980
on 11/3/04 5:10 am - Orange Grove, TX
The ones that I have is by Dolphina, I have her whole set. I tried them before surgery, a couple times, but have been thinking about doing them more and more. I know there are a couple classes locally but just cannot bring myself to go. They sure work your muscles and let you know of muscles you did not know could still work. Lisa
Kelle W
on 11/3/04 7:49 am - Atlanta, GA
Not that I actually use the tapes I have (got to start doing that), but I have a couple of them and they are fun. I have one that has twins on it. I can't remember their names, but they're both on the cover. I have another one called Hip Hop Hip Drop that isn't quite as much fun. I have a friend who uses hers regularly though and she loves them! They work well for big girls. Kelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views