UNJURY Protein Calculator

Sandy S.
on 11/2/04 8:35 pm - Surry, United States
I was looking at the UNJURY website looking to order some more UNJURY, when I noticed that they have a new protein calculator! It works so easily, pop in your height and weight basically, and it will tell you how much protein you need each day. Then you can put in how much of different protein sources you have taken in, and it will give you a percentage of how much protein you have eaten for that particular day! Also, has anyone out there tried the different flavors UNJURY offers? I can't get by the taste of the unflavored and the vanilla , but love the chocolate in milk! Hoping maybe someone has ideas for ways to use the first two flavors and not taste the background taste of whey! Thanks to all of you also for using this board, your posts all inspire me to do my best! Sandy 290/225/165
joniliz2
on 11/2/04 11:08 pm - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
Sandy I mix the unflavored with Carb Countdown chocolate milk. They sent me a sample of their chocolate too..I think next time i am going to just ordr the chocolate...and add it to the CC skimmed.. Joanie
IrishIze
on 11/3/04 1:45 am - NJ
I mix the unflavored Unjury with my Carb Countdown yogurt and I barely taste it! I also put it in with my lemonade and luckily, I don't have a problem getting it down. I tried the chocolate, and it was way too sweet for me. I like the Isopure 0 carb protein powder. I mix the vanilla or the banana/pineapple/orange in with my Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie and it's really good. I bought some of the AnyWhey protein and I think it is AWFUL!! Has anyone else tried it? It's supposed to be unflavored, but it's like ground up cardboard...what a waste of $$$. Blech. Guess it's all trial and error! Hugs, Nancy -66
cindy m.
on 11/3/04 9:38 am - Trenton, MO
Ugh!!!! You are so right about the any whey unflavored powder!!!!! I think it taste horrid too!! It has the worst taste of all the proteins I have tried. I do like the carb countdown products though.....I mix in other protein powder with them and their smoothies and yogurt are the best I have tried of the low carb types. Unfortunetely this trial & error with what we can eat or taste good wastes so much $$$. ugh.....I guess we gotta look at the bright side that we are loosing the weight though Hugs ~Cindy~ -72
MinnieMia
on 11/3/04 3:38 am - SC
And I thought I was the most whey taste/smell sensitive person on earth! I use the Unjury unflavored, here's my usual shake: 8 oz Carb Countdown FF Milk Scoop UU 1T DaVinci's SF syrup (usually chocolate) 1tsp reduced fat peanut butter When I whir it up in my little one shake blender it's pretty good and I don't smell/taste the whey. Sometimes I'll change up and instead of the syrup & p-nut butter I use a tsp or two of dry pudding (LOVE pistachio!) When I use Milk & Egg protein to make the exact same shake I can smell the "protein-y" smell so I swiped someone else's recommendation...I put a half to one tsp of instant coffee in it and the smell/taste factor is outta there. Good luck finding one that you love, it took me 13 different kinds!! MM 262/251/197.0/130 7/13/04
Sandy S.
on 11/3/04 4:45 am - Surry, United States
I will try some of these ideas, I have been using regular skim milk, and have never tried the Carb Countdown, I will have to also give that a try! Thank you all! I especially like the sound of the chocolate/peanutbutter combo in the blender, YUM! Can't wait to try that!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/4/04 3:32 am - Oxnard, CA
Sandy: The unjury website has tons of recipes on their sites for their protein powders.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views