FOOD and EXERCISE for the REAL 11/2

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/04 9:18 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1oz provolone cheese, 1oz thin ham L~Ruby Tuesday: Part of the salad plate I made at the bar (didn't eat much), and 3/4 of a bowl of onion soup, part of a piece of garlic bread D~Smart Ones chicken enchilada meal (not all of it) S~1oz string cheese, two bites of a pretzel Didn't log my foods today...too hard with that salad. My daughter and I (school was off today) went to the mall today, and I know that I am low on protein. I at least tried to stick with healthier food at Ruby's, and I definitely didn't eat very much of it. Exercise: Walking the mall for two hours Pamela -57
on my W.
on 11/2/04 6:44 pm - Canada
HI there... I am not posting what I did (because I'll keep it short) but I just wanted to say thanks and thanks again. I enjoy reading your updates for food and exercise and it has actually promoted me to get up and start doing some exercise over the last 3 weeks. My food has always been good and I do get my protein and water but I have not gotten moving until month 3. Thanks so much. Keep posting...... Karen 290/ 223/145 (-67)
sradcli74
on 11/3/04 12:44 am
No Exercise today, I've been away from it for over a week and am trying to get back in gear!!!!!!!!!! Its so hard!!! Rising : Dannon Carb Control Smoothie Peach - 6 Breakfast: Atkins Bannana Crunch Cereal - 12 1/2 cup of Soy Milk - 3 Lunch: 4oz Lemon Pepper Broiled Catfish - 28 1T Rice-a-roni Broccoli Snack - Green Apple Dinner: 3oz Lemon Pepper Fish - 21 Rice a roni Broccoli 70 grams of Protein for the Day. I packed the 4 oz of fish, because I had 3oz of chicken yesterday and didn't feel full so I packed 4oz today, I will let you know how it goes. I usually try to concentrate on my protein and just taste the other food.
sradcli74
on 11/3/04 12:51 am
oops didn't pay attention to the date Yesterday Rising - Peach Smoothie 6 Breakfast - Bannana Cereal 12 Soy milk - 3 Lunch Boiled Chicken Breast Strips - 21 Garlic Pasta 1T Broccoli/Carrots/Cauliflower Snack - Apple Snack - 2oz Pork Skins 14 Bedtime - Designer Whey Smoothie 20 76 Protein for the day. I really feel accountable for eating the Pork Skins, but they were good, I figured it was better than eating potato chips.
IrishIze
on 11/3/04 1:36 am - NJ
Ok, for the real 11/2 ( ) I had: B: 1 Carb Countdown Reduced Sugar yogurt w/ 1/2 scoop of Isopure 0 carb protein powder L: 1 Trader Joe's turkey meatball, with a tablespoon of spaghetti sauce, 1/4 scoop Unjury S: 1 scoop Unjury in lemonade D: Turkey Meatloaf and 1/2 slice Fit for Life Savory Herb bread S: 4 Trader Joe's White Cheddar Soy Crisps with 1 T of peanut butter Totals: 592 calories, 19 fat, 22 carb, 82 protein I did really well on water today, which is a new trend.... ********************************** Exercise: walked 3.6 miles (over two walks) Hugs, Nancy -66
Kelle W
on 11/3/04 7:39 am - Atlanta, GA
Lord, ya'll are making me ashamed. I haven't been logging my food, or keeping track of it. I know I'm not getting enough protein or water, and I haven't started exercising yet. I'm down 110 pounds in 4 months, but I know it would be better if I made more of an effort. It's just so hard for me to count all the protein, etc. Any advice on how to get into that habit? Kelle
IrishIze
on 11/3/04 8:07 am - NJ
Kelle, I track everything I eat and drink into fitday.com. It helps me to know where I'm at protein-wise and calorie wise. Give it a try. Hugs, Nancy -66
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views